Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Next Old Char Upgrade/Insanity Story Mode Theory

Now that The Wicker Man is awakenable I think that the next old character to get an upgrade (either special cosmic, awakenable or variant) will be Goddess Aset as, unless I've forgotten someone, she is now the only boss character from the original story line that hasn't been upgraded in some way:

The Wicker Man -> Awakenable
    The Nomad -> Special Cosmic
    Goddess Aset -> ???
    Horus -> Awakenable
    Alliance General -> Special Cosmic
    Corrupt General -> Feldmarschall Variant
    Beelzebub -> Demon Prince Variant
    The Prisoner -> Awakenable
    Wrath -> Demon Prince Variant
    The Beast -> Awakenable

The other option would be to upgrade on the of the Killers (Killer/Killer Prime/Killer Beast) but I think these may still be a little new for an upgrade...

My theory is that once all the original bosses have been upgraded we will then see them (max awakened, with cosmics or as variants) in an Insanity level mode for all original story missions. The addition of an Insanity level to the Frozen Wasteland dungeon with max awakened Beast plus both Demon Princes (see update post here) seems to support this idea.

What do people think? Could Aset have an upgrade coming to then boost all the original bosses for an Insanity mode?
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    I think they’ll awaken all the Egyptian Gods
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Awakenable sandworms..... then Meatheads... then Demon spawns
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Awakenable sandworms..... then Meatheads... then Demon spawns
    Culminating in Sentinel Voidling as the first natural 1* awakenable character...? =P
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    I think that indeed all original bosses will become awakenable.
    So maybe the next will still be Wrath followed by the Killer Beast.

Raven Witch as being the first boss you meet is even newer then the Killer's and was actually the first non-LOL that was awakenable as far as I remember.
    Wrath is the only end boss however that is also a part of the Eternal set and that's why there is a Demon Prince Variant.

There are still only 2 awakenable Ed's however.... Thor and Cyborg...
    So we can extend the question here: Who will be the next awakenable Ed?

I think it will be POM or Seventh Son, where Vampire Hunter might be planned for next Halloween.
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    iOS
    I wouldn't mind seeing POM or 7S awakenable. They are great eds with good animations.. but simply underpowered in the current meta. I also thing Storm Ed would be interesting if awakenable (and to remove the "random targets" of his attacks - I mean let me hit who I'm aiming at already!).
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I wouldn't mind seeing POM or 7S awakenable. They are great eds with good animations.. but simply underpowered in the current meta. I also thing Storm Ed would be interesting if awakenable (and to remove the "random targets" of his attacks - I mean let me hit who I'm aiming at already!).
    Good point about Storm Eddie. The random targets thing makes him pretty useless cause it's so unpredictable.

Personally I would like to seen an awakened Fear of the Dark Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Awakenable sandworms.....
    If they don't awaken the sandwurms and release To Tame A Land Eddie around the same time to Dune movie releases later this year, they'll really be missing an opportunity!

I also thing Storm Ed would be interesting if awakenable (and to remove the "random targets" of his attacks - I mean let me hit who I'm aiming at already!).
    Would be an excellent choice for the first awakenable 3* character! From "six hits on random targets" to "six hits on all targets" would be an instant improvement.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    @ 4V1ct0ry what level is raven witch a boss, dont remember her ever in normal levels?

also as for original bosses i would love to have sekhmet awakened as she was the 1st god i had and love her fury and basic
    7th son would be awesome though no idea where to get those celestial awakening mat for final level
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    what level is raven witch a boss, dont remember her ever in normal levels?
    She was added to the first level of Normal Wicker Isle (Then known as Ailling Kingdom) when they refurbished Wicker Isle
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant