Everyone needs a cause. Am I right?

So, this issue ^^ was brought up in these forums on the 13th. It has now officially been two weeks (and one major update) since the devs., support, administrators, what have you should have been aware that the Pharaoh Dog Cosmic isn't working.

And I wouldn't care. Except... it's kind of a cool cosmic (in theory). And I picked it over Musashi's Cosmic, because I am a sucker for value (can be equipped to more units) on Gauntlet. And I spent a lot of resources grinding for it, and a lot more maxing it out, assuming it would work. And we all know what a disaster the Musashi Cosmic turned out to be.

(Clearly I made the right choice.)

Since the 13th, I have now sent a total of 4 tickets and published at least 4 posts on these forums about the Pharaoh Dog Cosmic Not Working. For me, it's that sort of a big deal.

Now I'm putting you on notice. You devs. You administrators. You support folk. This is the first time you've ghosted me about a legitimate problem. You've been great in the past! And I'm not having it.

From now on, I will (very civilly) start to publish my tickets as open letters on this forum, and let everyone know whether I get any response and/or what those response might be. If you continue to ignore me, I will (very civilly) take my complaints to the App store. I will publish them in reviews. I may take to Twitter. Or Facebook. I am not bluffing (but I'm not threatening, either... unless you know that the Cosmic Pharaoh Dog Cosmic is broken, and you're worried about embarrassment?).

For the record, my most recent suggestion (in a nutshell) was this:

Allow us to use the Pharaoh Dog Cosmic as in-store currency to recoup the resources we spent on it, seeing as it doesn't work.

That is all. I'll give you a couple days before the open letters start. Let's say, Sunday.

-Fan of the game