Thread: Lilith Updates

OS
    Android

Lilith Updates

Hey Devs - any chance we could see a new Cosmic Class Lilith (in line with the LoL and Shinobi)? And, how about making them all awakenable? Also, how about some Lilith-specific cosmic talismans?

At the time of her launch, she was one of the first top-tier characters available via a guaranteed grind, and, in many ways, she ushered in the modern era of the game. It's sad to see her left behind.

Dark Lilith is fantastic, but it would be awesome to also breath some new life into the originals.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Wouldn't be surprised if there was a Lilith Cosmic Talisman in the future.

We've seen two main types of them, a single-character cosmic like Mushasi and Horus ones, and a character-cycle cosmic like the Shinobi and Pharaoh Dog cosmics. The first type will continue to be used to try push already good characters further into the meta, while the second seem like a way for the devs to increase the power of older characters without having to buff individual abilities or worry too much about early-game balance. Would be nice if that second group of cosmics were easier to get though.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Hey Devs - any chance we could see a new Cosmic Class Lilith (in line with the LoL and Shinobi)? And, how about making them all awakenable? Also, how about some Lilith-specific cosmic talismans?

At the time of her launch, she was one of the first top-tier characters available via a guaranteed grind, and, in many ways, she ushered in the modern era of the game. It's sad to see her left behind.

Dark Lilith is fantastic, but it would be awesome to also breath some new life into the originals.
    Wish granted! A new cosmic Lilith is coming this month I think; at least they already released some achievements for "Cosmic Lilith"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    Wish granted! A new cosmic Lilith is coming this month I think; at least they already released some achievements for "Cosmic Lilith"
    Looks like it! I'm so thankful for this great news in the midst of all the current chaos of the world!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell