Instead of an action-packed March, full of events which give us broken toons with broken talismans that we have to grind or spend for, how about taking the month off to fix the game we already do have?

Instead of being offered 3 or 4 new Super Packs per month with some Eddie bundled with a few crap talismans, I'd like my Cosmic Dog T3 to work.

Instead of running another dungeon 800+ times for a chance at a new toon that doesn't work, how about fixing The Killer, so that he works as described and not in the completely broken (this is WELL DOCUMENTED) manner he's currently working in? Or do you guys find it totally acceptable that he silently passive-disables the entire team, AND THEIR TALISMANS?

Instead of adding Clan Spaghetti Dinners, how about making it so that Dark Lilith's passive actually stops enemy toons from reviving?

Basically, instead of adding new, broken features, and trying to squeeze the playerbase for as much cash as possible, how about making the game as it stands work properly? I don't think it's asking too much to have my Alliance General T3 that I ran the damn Airstrip a schmillion times for actually permanently stop enemies from getting buffs. I don't think it's a huge ask to get rid of Sacreds randomly healing other toons. I don't think it's over-the-top to suggest that you take the time you'd normally spend programming a new dungeon and some new events to make the game we already have... work properly.

Basically, we're all driving around in a Jaguar with a blown head gasket. Instead of adding a new paint job and a shiny new hood ornament, fix what's under the hood please. You're going to start hemorrhaging players if the game remains as broken as it is. What's a gorgeous car that doesn't drive?