OS
    iOS

A Modest Proposal to the LotB Developers

Instead of an action-packed March, full of events which give us broken toons with broken talismans that we have to grind or spend for, how about taking the month off to fix the game we already do have?

Instead of being offered 3 or 4 new Super Packs per month with some Eddie bundled with a few crap talismans, I'd like my Cosmic Dog T3 to work.

Instead of running another dungeon 800+ times for a chance at a new toon that doesn't work, how about fixing The Killer, so that he works as described and not in the completely broken (this is WELL DOCUMENTED) manner he's currently working in? Or do you guys find it totally acceptable that he silently passive-disables the entire team, AND THEIR TALISMANS?

Instead of adding Clan Spaghetti Dinners, how about making it so that Dark Lilith's passive actually stops enemy toons from reviving?

Basically, instead of adding new, broken features, and trying to squeeze the playerbase for as much cash as possible, how about making the game as it stands work properly? I don't think it's asking too much to have my Alliance General T3 that I ran the damn Airstrip a schmillion times for actually permanently stop enemies from getting buffs. I don't think it's a huge ask to get rid of Sacreds randomly healing other toons. I don't think it's over-the-top to suggest that you take the time you'd normally spend programming a new dungeon and some new events to make the game we already have... work properly.

Basically, we're all driving around in a Jaguar with a blown head gasket. Instead of adding a new paint job and a shiny new hood ornament, fix what's under the hood please. You're going to start hemorrhaging players if the game remains as broken as it is. What's a gorgeous car that doesn't drive?
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    iOS
    Honestly, they could give us a bunch of Frontier Keys and we’d be set for months
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    They have made it clear in previous posts that release of new content/toons/talis takes priority over the rest of the game. The do need to keep a revenue stream coming in to keep the hamster in food.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Honestly, they could give us a bunch of Frontier Keys and we’d be set for months
    1) They DID give us a bunch of Frontier Keys... with that last sacrifice event. It's going to take me a good long while to burn through those 80? 90? Labyrinth Keys I got, which I was previously buying for gold at 2,000,000 a pop...

2) Shout out for Pharaoh Dog love!

3) I agree with most of this post in principle. In practice, I'm actually kind of waiting for the next dungeon event... Got that Ironite for grinding and some Orbits to shoot for.

After all, I calculated it would take me about 6 months to achieve a Starfire set. I didn't figure in whole months in which a dungeon event would not appear...

OS
    Android
    As long as here are enough that spend money on this bugfest, they will never starting fixing bugs

OS
    iOS
    But Dark Lilith prevents resurrection long free she is dead.

OS
    Android
    I'd accept a small loan of a hundred million gold for my silence on the matter
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    While we're at it, lets also take a minute to learn about colours and how there are more than 4 or 5.

While I appreciate how low effort most of this month was, I would prefer no events and that devs actually fix these long standing bugs.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591