OS
    iOS

Is it not possible to go above stacks of 99?

The BOS clutter would be GREATLY diminished if keys and souls could go above stacks of 99.

Is there some internal limitation which prevents the same items merely ALL being collected together?
    It would be great if the same key/soul didn't take up 2, 3 or 4 stacks.
    Why can't there be ONE stack of 500 souls rather than 5 stacks of 99 and 1 stack of 5?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    It is just another way to limit souls and keys. They keep adding item but they dont increase slots, just as every other inventory aspect in the gane.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Remember this is the same dev team that claimed expanding character/talisman slots past 500 would cause massive issues that they would have to work around before making that expansion so if that is true I do believe that expanding soul stacks to anything greater than 99 would also cause issues.

Whether or not I truly believe their premise is another story...
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Nothing against you longtime vets (I am sort of one myself) but complaining about running out of Book of Souls slots is something I find to be a hilariously first world problem.

OS
    iOS
    Not "running out of" but.... "clearing the useless stacking of the same thing repeatedly".
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Fair enough. I only meant it as a light hearted observation, and I hope it wasn't interpreted as anything else. Having 5 stacks of 99 rare (and other) souls isn't something most players would have

I do agree that the constant swiping downwards is annoying though.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    Fair enough. I only meant it as a light hearted observation, and I hope it wasn't interpreted as anything else. Having 5 stacks of 99 rare (and other) souls isn't something most players would have

I do agree that the constant swiping downwards is annoying though.
    If you aren't hoarding your souls, you set yourself up for failure in future events.

While it has toned down with the lackluster events as of late, occasionally they hold an event where having hundreds of souls to use pays off immensely. Like the Angel and Gambler event. Getting the both only wound up costing 125 frontier coins as I had plenty of souls to spend.

My advice: Open one soul a day for the daily achievement and if possible make it one that doesn't add character to your roster.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591