Thread: UI Ideas

OS
    Android

UI Ideas

Just some little ideas to make navigating around the game a little easier. Some have been mentioned by me before, but nothing yet has come of it.

1. Put the trooper button down in the bottom row, or just make the icon up the top a little bigger.
    2. When you go into PVP and are given the choice of Arena/Gauntlet, add a "Store" button there for the IC based store. I know you can tap the "IC" value and it takes you there, but it's quite small on the screen.
    3. Make all the close buttons (X) slightly larger. I see this has been done in the news feed area, but it's not consistent in the game. Once again, it's all quite small on the screen.
    4. We still need a search by talisman function, that shows if that specific talisman is in hand or equipped to another character.
    5. Talismans can't be sorted by class. Most times I know the class of the talisman, but I have to scroll ages to get it.
    6. When you get a reward (from achievement, from a talisman soul, from a battle) that contains a talisman, allow me to press and hold on the talisman to see its effects, so I can see if it's worth keeping or selling immediately. This works in some parts of the game, but mostly not.

Pretty sure others will have ideas as well.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Another idea here.

When in Teams, give us a way to see which toons we've used in either Gauntlet or in the Clan Raid Boss run (and anything else that works in locking out toons the same way).

All we need is a simple button that you press that changes from "All" to "Gauntlet" to "Clan Raid" and changes the view appropriately.

It only needs to visibly darken/shade toons that have been used for that area of the game (so we know we've used htem), but still allow us to select them and interact with them (so we can get talis off them and so on).

This way, we can see who we have/haven't used (in each area of the game) and still move talismans around for the next battle.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Another idea here.

When in Teams, give us a way to see which toons we've used in either Gauntlet or in the Clan Raid Boss run (and anything else that works in locking out toons the same way).

All we need is a simple button that you press that changes from "All" to "Gauntlet" to "Clan Raid" and changes the view appropriately.

It only needs to visibly darken/shade toons that have been used for that area of the game (so we know we've used htem), but still allow us to select them and interact with them (so we can get talis off them and so on).

This way, we can see who we have/haven't used (in each area of the game) and still move talismans around for the next battle.
    I first select the toons needed for a gauntlet battle and then go to 'my team' directly from there to equip talismans. Makes it a bit easier.

OS
    Android
    That only helps you select them for the Gauntlet/Clan Raid.

It doesn't then show you which ones you selected in "My Teams" for moving around talismans. And in certain cases, you are actually looking for teams to equip certain talismans along with the toons themselves, so not being able to see what talisman restrictions a toon has when selecting them for that Gauntlet/Clan Raid battle is part of the problem.

If you selected them, then went to "My Teams" and it flagged/marked the selected toons, or put them first in the teams list so they were "right there", that would help. It still will not solve seeing the talisman restrictions when selecting a team though.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 03-09-2020 at 09:12 PM.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Sorting talismans by class would be nice, save having to scroll all the way through. The current "Sort by Star Level" is pretty useless, wouldn't miss much by changing it to Class.

I would like a way to "lock" talismans the same way we can lock characters to prevent us from accidentally selling/sacrificing them. Would make it a little easier to manage our cosmic talismans.
    Azagthor-0732