Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    I’m just glad he wasn’t attacking me. I’m 52, so I didn’t fall into is age catagory!
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Yes this game is very expensive. I contribute what i can to support the game. I was shocked and embarassed when i saw what i spent last year. I should send nf a 10-99 at tax time

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    I’m just glad he wasn’t attacking me. I’m 52, so I didn’t fall into is age catagory!
    50 here!
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Yes this game is very expensive. I contribute what i can to support the game. I was shocked and embarassed when i saw what i spent last year. I should send nf a 10-99 at tax time
    Nah you're good..... ever since January 2019, Nav. Games/NF charges taxes on every purchase!
    .... which is BS. Shouldn't have to pay taxes on out of state purchases, especially to a company based in Canada & England.

It used to be that we didn't pay taxes on online purchases, unless the company was within your state.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Thanks devs for the downshift in the tempo of events.
    Spoke too soon? Skull quests/frozen/ravens/arena/gauntlet all at the same time and apart from ravens, only one week!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Hey guys,
    Live After Death would be a really nice add to my list of Eddies, however, I have about 19k grimoire souls, and I have been playing all events intensively.... is it even possible to get 25k this way?

Right now I am considering to get the bashee cosmics, which is not bad at all either.

What do you guys think?
    judas-1441
    daily player, using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JudasFromHell View Post
    Hey guys,
    Live After Death would be a really nice add to my list of Eddies, however, I have about 19k grimoire souls, and I have been playing all events intensively.... is it even possible to get 25k this way?

Right now I am considering to get the bashee cosmics, which is not bad at all either.

What do you guys think?
    Keep grinding Raven's Altar...it's unlimited frags.
    If you're desperate, purchase a grimoir frags pack.
    He's really a great new original Eddie.

Good Luck!
    Name:  20200331_084301.png
Views: 335
Size:  543.6 KB
    Name:  20200331_084434.png
Views: 340
Size:  268.9 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 03-31-2020 at 01:46 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JudasFromHell View Post
    Hey guys,
    Wasn't possible without also doing some Raven runs. The total number of Grimoire Fragments from all the (non-Raven) event challenges was 23,950. Running Raven's Altar 100 times would get you another 1,050, which would bring you up to the exact 25k needed for the Eddie. Was more or less the same with February's mega-event, and wouldn't be too surprised if they followed a similar pattern against for future events.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Okay, well.... looks like a formula to sell at least one frag pack. But that's up to all of us right. I would have to spend 44 euros to get Live After Death. I will just wait for a heroic soul or frontier rotation to get this one. For now I am gonna buff my banshee ladies
    judas-1441
    daily player, using all troopers daily