Thread: Gunner lillith

OS
    iOS

Gunner lillith

Been doing some testing with various talismans but every combo I’ve tried doesn’t seem very good she doesn’t seem to hit very hard at all, she’s maxed out and fully sharded. Currently has artifact set on her but for a gunner I’m not impressed. Her best attribute is the fact she grants critical strike to the team which is great when your using cyborg for silly high damage. Anyone got any advice what to stick on her
    Last edited by Madrik; 03-01-2020 at 09:33 AM.

OS
    Android
    Her damage is low whatever you do. I had a fortune set and cosmic with very high magic on her, boosted magic stat by over 3.5k in total, she still didn't do much damage. Her basic attack effect is useful but damage and power skill are pretty weak. If you manage to somehow make her hit harder, please do tell.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    When she was released.. she was a beast.. now she's a puppy....

Throw a set of Avenger and Sustaining on her with a good cosmic (Like Life). That's about as good as anything. You can keep her alive longer with Fortune or Destinys, but she is merely a victim of the overall power creep in the app. Unless they buff her, she's not really going to be that relevant past a certain point.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Just picked up witch doctor and plague doctor harpy from souls so tested them and lillith in gauntlet and just got up to grade A her power move is working great as it grants critical hit to the team. So she may not be powerful hitter but it seems she’s defo a useful toon so overall pretty happy with how my rosta is growing, soon I’ll be able to hit the harder dungeons for the better tali’s

OS
    Android
    Witch Doctor is great, his only bad side is single hit attack. With a couple of negative effects on the target he can do some serious damage, even 1 shot most toons without damage mitigation.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Just moved up to AA with no losses yet, that’s my first set of talismans I’ve won al be it it’s only a 2 set lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    Just moved up to AA with no losses yet, that’s my first set of talismans I’ve won al be it it’s only a 2 set lol
    congrats on AA
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    Nicely done! It's so nice to finally be able to get a complete set instead of only half of one. These last two rounds have been my first ones too, mostly thanks to the good Warrior talismans I've been able to switch around onto weaker characters. Having 3 Trooper Eddied able to wear Ragnarok has helped an awful lot
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Thanks lads, its been great fun being able to get higher up the rankings, and the last week the soul drops have been in my favour pulling a few 5* toons and being able to max out certain toons, not all are sharded yet but I will get there eventually would be nice for some yin and yang tali’s to drop for me in samurai dungeon lol