Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
Hi Bakura, I had done a post (Compendium of the Bugged)
Nice! I'm gonna have to look that whole post over and study it sometime. I know alot of those bugs are still happening.

Good job.👍

Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
The most annoying thing is when you have either killed or stunned a toon, sometimes disappears completely but still able to take turns or if it’s stunned you get the effect but it’s still able to attack. But never ever works when it happens to you
Yes. I can't tell you how many times it drove me nutz last summer when ghosting & doom became real popular and the AI characters would die, but you still saw their Hp meter while they invisibly attacked.... especially when they had perfect heal shield, like Gambler.

There's nothing like fighting to stay alive and having to kill enemy toons twice. It's like 5 toons to 4. Totally unfair.

I would definitely add that to my list posted above.

Azagthor is right.... so many variables going on, no wonder Arena is like mayhem sometimes.
The big issue is the order in which passives, buffs, and debuffs are applied.

It seems like the devs fixes are all just "band aids" in the coding. The game could probably use a whole rebuild from the ground up.
But I believe Navigator Games is the third developer to run this game, so they're probably just building on someone else's foundation.

....and yes, it seems I may have gotten off topic regarding the discussion on bugs, but this is primarily an Arena event, so I think talking about Arena Bugs is somewhat un-avoidable.