Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Updates from the News Frontier - March 5th 2020

Welcome to the News Frontier.

This week we started our month long Mega Event, Nameless Nights, and introduced Live After Death Eddie. Just today we released Raid Boss, a new feature built into Clans. We still have a lot more to come this month so let’s get into it!

Team Up Tuesday is returning

I have noticed a lot more posts on both the Forum and Facebook about players needing a clan to play with. Finding a Clan is more important than ever with the release of Odin, the Raid Boss.

So with that in mind, I will be bringing back Team Up Tuesday! It will be a Reddit post, simply for the post style as it allows for a comment to be threaded. This will make it easy for Clan Leaders to post their clan name and have potential members post their usernames below to get recruited.

I will be posting a link to it on the Forum and all Social channels to make it easy for everyone to join in!

Raid Boss - Odin

Many of you will have met Odin in his hall at this point. Hope you all liked this little surprise the team has been diligently working towards.

One note that I would like to make on fighting Odin: remember that this is a Clan effort and should be approached as such. No one member of a Clan will be able to complete it alone! So talk with your Clan in the chat, decide on members to attack first. Save the stronger teams to attack the later levels.

We have received some messages about Freezing (not Odin's Freeze ability) while fighting the Raid Boss. If you come across this, please take a minute to document the characters and Talismans you were using in this fight, as well as roughly how long you have been in battle. When you have that, you can send it in a Support ticket to the team via the in game options menu, or directly at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com.

If you missed it, we also added a Raid Boss section to our Clan guide! This will explain the mechanics of how your entire Clan can come together and defeat this behemoth god.

If any of the Clans make it to Odin X today, please comment below!

Lastly, I’ve got the image below as my computer wallpaper, so I thought some of you might want it too! I kept the image quality as high as I could!

Signing off,

Ceeg

Name:  odin_desktop_wallpaper.jpg
Views: 1522
Size:  881.7 KB

OS
    iOS
    Ceeg,

1,000,000 clan raid points in the time allotted seems impossible. Can you elaborate on that please?

Thanks.

OS
    iOS
    Jomsviking is in Odin X now.

Couple notes: SOB accumulate MUCH too slowly and are FAR too costly to purchase 1.

And I agree 1M pts seems impossible in a week.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-06-2020 at 12:28 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    Ceeg,

1,000,000 clan raid points in the time allotted seems impossible. Can you elaborate on that please?

Thanks.
    It's very challenging, for sure. We do not expect players to reach the top for the first few weeks. There are going to be some strategies that the Clans will be able to work on to maximize their potential rewards, but that will take time.

This is also a shorter reset period than it will normally be going forward.

One last thing, Sands of Blood will be available over the course of the month as rewards from events etc, so keep an eye out for those opportunities!

Edit: We are also keeping an eye on feedback and data to see how everyone is handling the Raid Boss. This will let us make changes as we need!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    One last thing, Sands of Blood will be available over the course of the month as rewards from events etc, so keep an eye out for those opportunities!
    That alleviates some of it, depending upon how they are rewarded and how much.

----------------

Please, for the love of all that's holy.. look into the instability issue for iOS. This app crashes when running dungeons like it's meant to be a feature.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-06-2020 at 12:37 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Jomsviking is in Odin X now.

Couple notes: SOB accumulate MUCH too slowly and are FAR too costly to purchase 1.

And I agree 1M pts seems impossible in a week.
    Do Odin X drops Thor/Valhalla frags?
    Aviv-2226

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SyTreXx View Post
    Do Odin X drops Thor/Valhalla frags?
    Yes. It does. But right now every fight seems to get Connecting error at the end. And no rewards awarded.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 03-06-2020 at 08:49 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Many of you will have met Odin in his hall at this point. Hope you all liked this little surprise the team has been diligently working towards.
    The thing I didn't like about this "surprise" was the timing of it. I mean really DO NOT LIKE. I know you're proud of this, but don't drop this when many people are already dealing with 2 events running at once with fairly high levels of participation required. It's just getting too much.

All that this sort of thing does is create player burnout, which will result in your player base shrinking.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Fixing bugs would have been a much greater surprise

OS
    iOS
    So as things stand you get 2 SOB per day.. just 2.. MAYBE 3. Really kind of sad.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-06-2020 at 09:28 AM.
    CLANLESS