iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaster View Post
    In the end of first post
    Thanks, I guess I’m blind
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    it's only 300 with a full clan. Still kind of sucks.

I think some of the gauntlet Clan challenges are asking a tad much give then Gauntlet this round focuses on Warrior/Gunner... when the achievements require Magus/Sentinel. They should have coincided, and if necessary tweak requirements slightly to compensate that A MUST be warrior and a couple other tiers are gunner/warrior.
    cmon this is typical Lotb humor, though i guess its up to those monsters constantly in sss to get the rest of the sentinel only wins.
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Would love to know how many clans were able to complete all of these achievements once the event is over. At this point, it feels like some of them will only be possible if you've got a full clan of people who have access to the same few characters. Not much flexibility, the goals were potentially set way too high for this first clan event.
    JomsViking is making drastic headway into these. Already a number have been completed. And based on first day numbers, it looks like all 7 challenges won't be that much of an issue overall. I suspect there are a few clans where this maybe the case, but there's no real way of knowing.

But I agree, the fist clan event should really have been some grind event not an arena/gauntlet event. The PvP events are always difficult for some players. Everyone should have been put in a position where they feel they are contributing a great deal. Or they could have added a "run Raven's Witch Dungeon" clan achievement with like 30,000 runs necessary (100 per clan member)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm finding it interesting how we can finish sentinel gauntlet only when I can only use warrior and gunner?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    I'm finding it interesting how we can finish sentinel gauntlet only when I can only use warrior and gunner?
    Each player can do 16 sentinel only battles before they come across gunner/warrior and much more after they pass gunner/warrior. It would take 8-9 batles per person in full clan, less people does mean more battles for each but still it's possible to do. It's kind of illogical requirement but isn't impossible or even too hard.
    Last edited by Mateja; 03-02-2020 at 11:13 PM.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Each player can do 16 sentinel only battles before they come across gunner/warrior and much more after they pass gunner/warrior. It would take 8-9 batles per person in full clan, less people does mean more battles for each but still it's possible to do. It's kind of illogical requirement but isn't impossible or even too hard.
    I did 5 battles F and E. Then D and C have been warrior/gunner only. Just working through C now, hoping B will be open for sentinel.

You were lucky you got to do 16 sentinel battles first. So far its sucking for me. Hope the rest of my clan has your luck or we're not getting that talisman.

OS
    iOS
    There are gaps.... But it really depends upon how high in the Gauntlet you can get.

Forgive me if I get the letters wrong, I can't remember exactly what they are and I've passed these so I can't look now....

I think you can run Sentinel up to grade C. Then Grade B is w/g only... then Grade A you can run Sentinels, then grade AA is W only, then AAA is w/g only, and S, SS, SSS can all be run with Sentinel only.

My point is.. you hit that first w/g-only grade and after that.. the next grade is open and can be Sentinels. There's an "open" grade in the middle of the class-restricted grades. Then there are 2 more class-restricted grades.. and then it's open until the end.

Whenever there's a Gauntlet event I always see what the challenges are and try to get them done before Grade B. In this case, I did also run A with only Sentinels to help the clan. And will run Sentinels in S, SS, SSS when I can to further help. But S, SS, SSS battles may rarely be easy enough for only Sentinels.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-02-2020 at 11:27 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    First 2 (F,E) phases are open, second two (D,C) are G/W and fourth/fifth phase (B,A) are open. So if you can get to A then you can get 16.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 03-02-2020 at 11:40 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    AA is W/G only, AAA is W only, S+ is open.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I wish that was true for me. What you guys are saying sounds doable, I can do the math. But this is what I'm facing.

You start the gauntlet in F with 2 battles.
    Then E with 3 battles
    Next D was w/g restricted for me
    Now C is w/g restricted for me

See my problem. I wouldn't have complained if I could have done a few more battles before it changed or it changed back after D. But I'm getting worried B will still be restricted. Once I get too high its gonna get tough to just use sentinel.