Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Can someone enlighten me as to why Cyborg Ed now full heals and revives an ally when he gets to 1HP?? Wearing Serenity, Grail, and the Cyborg cosmic that should **NOT** be possible. He does this 3 times before he dies, most often with teams that also have Musashi wearing his cosmic and Yggrisasdasdasd talismans. And it's Musashi that Cyborg Ed revives 3 times. -- did I miss a description somewhere making this "full heal and revive" combo possible?
    Last edited by Yup; 03-03-2020 at 11:32 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Can someone enlighten me as to why Cyborg Ed now full heals and revives an ally when he gets to 1HP?? Wearing Serenity, Grail, and the Cyborg cosmic that should **NOT** be possible. He does this 3 times before he dies, most often with teams that also have Musashi wearing his cosmic and Yggrisasdasdasd talismans. And it's Musashi that Cyborg Ed revives 3 times. -- did I miss a description somewhere making this "full heal and revive" combo possible?

OS
    iOS
    Oh crap, that Doomsday Apocalypse and Tiny Tim is mine. Sorry @Bakura, that's my usual arena defence that I haven't changed since the event started. i'll get onto that. Thanks for calling me out on that one.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    That's exactly what his passive does when max awakened.
    The fact that it happens more than once when reaching 1 HP is weird though. I thought passives like that only work once (similar to A Anubis revive)

OS
    iOS
    That is because Killer with Forge resets Cyborg passive so that he can do it multiple times (unspoken exploit). If you leave him till last or with just Moonchild then he will only revive once.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    But I do leave him until last..and he full heals and revives 3 times each time.

I'll keep an eye if forge is in use.. Generally though if they are, they are on Killer.. and he's often the first dead.

I guess I didn't see this in the Cosmic description.. and I did look specifically for anything about reviving and healing... you guys sure it's his cosmic???

AND this wasn't an issue 2 days ago.... so WTF????

Quite honestly.. I was leaning towards it being some sort of a conflict between Mercenary or Thors passives and Cyborg's passive....
    Last edited by Yup; 03-03-2020 at 01:56 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I too will be very interested in some clan stats after this event!

Look, once some of the achievements get ticked off, it does get easier. eg it doesnt take long for the immunity/disable ones to be done. Then clan magus goes quickly. So you are left with bloodlust and soul protec. KP/Alchemist or wicker owl + your favourite OP chars. That can take on many top level teams as in many cases rack up even more bloodlusts and soul protects.

Interestingly, I think the arena challenges are probably harder for higher level teams as they will run into tougher teams more regularly. Whereas lower levels can usually grind arena a bit easier (assuming they have enough SoW!).
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    Oh crap, that Doomsday Apocalypse and Tiny Tim is mine. Sorry @Bakura, that's my usual arena defence that I haven't changed since the event started. i'll get onto that. Thanks for calling me out on that one.
    Ok, cool... but I wasn't trying to "call anyone out."

I was just really bummed after losing a bunch cuz very few have weak defenses.
    I'm currently in the 700's and most teams have Awakened characters.... nothing is easy.

I have all the relics and high powered cosmics, using Alchemist lvl. 9 Beast Ed, Wicker Owl Evolved lvl. 8, M. Bomberboy, 2 sets of Labs, Alchemy..... and still the AI is merciless. Those toons apply Bloodlust or Soul Protect.
    AI targets toons who can disable passives first, slices through Hp like butter and the % chances are much higher for the AI.

I probably should delete my previous post, I was in a black hole when I posted it.

Thanks for being cool!

OS
    iOS
    I'm around there too, and I've been focusing on the passive disable one for a bit, which hilariously means that Tiny Tim is being used legitimately on my attack team.

And I wouldn't delete the post. It does contain some useful information
    Last edited by HK-47; 03-04-2020 at 02:15 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I've gone for a mixed team. Cyborg/pew pew/kp/wicker owl. Can handle many awakened teams, but not top level. Im hanging around the 3700 area and there are quite a few teams to pick off still. Mayb 4-5 per refresh...

Which clan will be the first to finish is the big question!?

A huge effort and I reckon some might be close. Maybe a day away to get them finished for active clans?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs