Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    OS
    Android
    Sadly isnīt the case, the game started to lag while I was at the Arena screen, immediately force logout but anyway lost 20 ironite, maybe I would have lost even more yes, but just pay attention everyone!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ZorglubZ View Post
    I just beat Odin IX, but then I got froze out, with a "check your internet connection" error! ��
    For me the progress wasn't recorded after the game froze, so I (clan) lost the team and progress (would've cleared him) I've made.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    If you try and refresh the arena and get an error, immediately logout without hitting any buttons. If you try and acknowledge it may take ironite several times.

If you logout it will not steel your ironite. Log back in, it either refreshed the list or you can try again for free.
    This time it happened without acknowledging any prompt. Sucks that this is still an issue especially when asking for the inane 500 wins.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    I got screwed in the arena as well. Two minutes to the end-of-day, I was King IV/#347. When I could finally get into the game around 30 minutes later, I was Warlord II and #1009 or something ridiculous like that. Additionally, I too had refreshed combatants a few times and lost Ironite when they didn't change. First time I really pushed hard in Arena and felt I got screwed-over.

OS
    Android
    The continual loss of ironite sucks. When you are close to an arena level you cant count on what is showing in you arena screen. Many are battling until the last moment. The lower in ranking the more you are bunched, one win or loss can change rankings significantly.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jstrickPhoto View Post
    I got screwed in the arena as well. Two minutes to the end-of-day, I was King IV/#347. When I could finally get into the game around 30 minutes later, I was Warlord II and #1009 or something ridiculous like that. Additionally, I too had refreshed combatants a few times and lost Ironite when they didn't change. First time I really pushed hard in Arena and felt I got screwed-over.
    did you check your defense tab to see how many times you got attacked. i was in king iv with a score of over 3900 but rank 793 for some stupid reason, couldn't get in at all after roll over so don't know what my final place was. and i think im about 100 ironite down cus the bloody thing kept coming up connection error after i preseed to refresh. i've raised a ticket to find out what my final rank was, cus i checked my def tab and was only attacked 6 times so deduct 8 points per attack still would mean i should have been in king iv not duelist v so something has screwed up somewhere plus the fact i haven't received any rewards for arena or clan achievements completed
    Last edited by Madrik; 03-08-2020 at 11:18 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Proper pissed now just done Odin for over 9m damage and beat him with gunner banshee 1 on 1 no reward no record of completing it after a pissing connection error come on ffs sort this shit out devs

OS
    iOS
    Name:  IMG_0551.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  399.3 KB

see attached pic