Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Sorry, I was not completely right. You can get 16 sentinel only battles if you can reach AA. C and D have warrior/gunner (not sure about letters, I'm already past them and can't check) restriction and AAA is warrior only. It's not as easy as I made it sound to be but is still not too tough on the average player.
    Last edited by Mateja; 03-03-2020 at 12:12 AM.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    Once I get too high its gonna get tough to just use sentinel.
    I think that's sort of the point.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I believe B was open for five battles and A open for six battles. Along with F and E that is a total of 16 open gauntlet battles before S.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    But I'm getting worried B will still be restricted. Once I get too high its gonna get tough to just use sentinel.
    B is open to all classes as is A but B is ordered.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    I have always wished there was a way to see the grades you've passed... More along the lines of the Arena listings where you see what you've beat and what's you can attack.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Ok 16 to AA doesn't sound too bad. I was just reading earlier and it was looking like I was getting a different setup. Sorry, thank you all for clearing it up.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    JomsViking is making drastic headway into these. I suspect there are a few clans where this maybe the case, but there's no real way of knowing.

Everyone should have been put in a position where they feel they are contributing a great deal. Or they could have added a "run Raven's Witch Dungeon" clan achievement with like 30,000 runs necessary (100 per clan member)
    Your clan might be one of the few who manage to do them all. Hopefully the devs will share the numbers after the event ends!

The bit you said about everyone being able to feel like they are contributing is key here. Clan challenges require everyone to chip in, but some of these challenges are simply not possible for all players. This risks people feeling like they are letting their team down, and others feeling resentful they're missing out on rewards due to other people. You wouldn't want it to be too easy, but if the challenged were designed around each clan having say 10-15 active a high-end players, that could provide enough flexibility to allow a wider range of clans to participate. Let the well-oiled clans tear through it in a couple of days, while the more casual clans still have a chance to complete it after a while.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Is this a game anymore?
    I feel enslaved to finish a drudgery of achievements, only to end up w/ rewards that let me down when going up against an un-fair boost and biased % choice by the Arena AI.

I played a bunch of battles last nite, but I feel way worse tonight.

These requirements made sense in 2017, but even beginners can get awakened toons that make an all one faction team, bloodlust & soul protect very hard to achieve against said defenses.

Besides, the rewards are not worth it. 50 Thor or Valhalla frags (obtainable in clan store) gold coins, IC .... I'd rather watch TV than to feel burdened and humiliated, trying to do these achievements.

Most defenses ARE NOT PARTICIPATING in making it easy.... even in the 500's to 300's rank.

Lone Eddies, really people?
    "Wow, I got 2 bloodlusts, only 4,998 more to go."

Few weak defenses have multiple toons, some 2 or 3..... and then they have IMMUNITY!
    They either make you waste points & fury trying to remove immunity or survive, that you don't really apply buffs/debuffs to get anywhere.
    Then if you lose, all applied Bloodlusts and Soul Protect does NOT count.... you have to win the battle for buffs/negs to count. (Seems kinda contradictory.... ya know winning while using toons that apply that [except Maxed Alchemist.])

I can't figure out if people are ignorant or just don't care.... the two look identical nowadays.
    Players throw any crud out there as a weak defense, but put no thought into what it's like to go up against them.
    Toons granting the team immunity, or talis such as Valor, Singularity... even Starfire. Really.... thanks for nothing.

I don't know if I'm more pissed at the lack of giving a crud by others or myself for trying to really care and succeed in this Arena event.

JomsVikings is doing well.... we have plenty of time. And I have given my all!
    But this bloodlust & soul protect applying, is a slow boat to nowhere in a 2020 broken, bugged, overpowered, cheating AI, Arena.

To my fellow clansmen, I will continue, all for the team..... but the arena stuff has burned me out. If we just let these 2 achievements go, and just go live life, it would be alright with me.

For the record.... I've spent alot of hours in a short amount of days, working on each and every requirement.

Good Luck to all teams!

Devs.... thanks for trying.
    Last edited by Bakura; 03-03-2020 at 06:47 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    I am seeing teams with Angel Eddies, singularities, lone US Cavalry Eddie etc. Can't debuff them without much work

OS
    Android
    Of course, it infuriates when people put up the strongest defense for such events. It infuriates that you are forced to fight them without getting the desired effects, and they, without hesitation, take from you what they need. Well, let this help them feel more confident. Most infuriated by updating the list, the same players (20 - 30 people).