Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    bakura i've noticed the effects % of attack or passives been going through the roof, faced a domino and she'd freeze 3/4 toons every turn and would get 4-5 xtra turns before she was done
    Stormseye and I were talking, and I was complaining about not caring about Arena anymore, due to how ridiculous things have gotten. Even if you know all the rules, it doesn't matter cuz the AI just plays by it's own rules (like pass disable bouncing off of Ferryman cuz the Ed next to him has Fortunes.)
    I have seen other enemie's talismans applied to their allies before, totally unfair.

Stormseye was more optimistic, seeing it as a challenge (instead of a broken product) to learn the bugs and devise offense/defense teams to overcome those obstacles.
    I understand his thinking, but it seems the bugs are: ever increasing, ever changing, and applicable for the AI side way more than ours.

I believe the day we just accept all the bugs, is the day the devs stop fixing anything and realize they can throw any old product out to us and make $.

BUT.... until then, we will still complain and submit errors to support, while also taking Stormseye's attitude.

With that said, I don't know if anyone has done it, but we need an ever updating document of the current MAJOR bugs, and player's suggestions on how to overcome them.
    I'm sure alot of players don't want that "how to overcome" info exposed, cuz it gives them the upper hand, but it would help others and myself, not feel so down and beaten by the AI.

I'm sure Stormseye, who has been public with his Arena ideas & strategies in the past, would contribute, as well as Azagthor (the master of data collecting & documenting) and myself... cuz instructional sharing is in my blood!

So, I'm going to throw out some obvious ones, to get the list going. Not all are bugs, some are just % increases for the AI, or toon/tali combos that make it very hard or likely to be a Draw.

1- Killer- his pass. disable (PD) should only be perf. PD but is applied as regular PD too, and is not always visible. [I use M. LoL w/ Singularity, but Eternal achiever wipp, suggested Sentinel ghost & Singularity, to overcome.]
    2- Enemies fully healing w/ Crave.
    3- Marks killing your whole team even with Celestials, but stacks of Marks on AI does not nearly as much damage.
    4- Sacred talis overpowered on AI.
    Alex w/ Metal & Sacreds... your attacks just fully heal him, you can't apply marks, heal block or crave.
    5- Moonchild (no buffs/debuffs) heals from Sacred effects from allies.
    6- Moonchild w/ Babylon tals, fully heals on 70% of his attacks as well as being attacked.
    7- Moonchild fully healing on perf. hits (instead of 20% health) with Vampiric cosmic.
    8- Serenity tals/cosmic getting Silver, always FEAR, sometimes perf. death, and they sometimes stop working after Revive.
    9- Artifacts especially on Horus, cleanse reg/silver negs from entire team and heal, 85% of the time instead of the described %.
    10-Pass. Disabled applied, but a toon counterstrikes w/ his pass disabled.
    11- Cyborg not always granting immunity to SLEEP for entire team.
    12- Alex w/ Orbits & Horus w/ his T3 & Artifacts. If you don't focus on Horus first, before it's just those two standing, it becomes a nightmare. I almost gave up, but moonchild put Doom on Horus, then my Cyborg was BLIND so he didn't trigger Horus to cleanse. Made it through next round and Doom killed Horus. I have seen other endless healing combos/teams, where every possible attack from every toon against the AI is just a never ending cycle.... even if you can get lowered Hp, you're next ally just fully heals them.
    I wish there was an option to "skip a turn."

I could go on, and some of this you really can't plan in advance for.

It's hard to remember all these new Talisman descriptions when they consists of so many %'s and variables.
    We have to constantly check the enemie's talis descriptions while in battle, to decipher if it's a bug or if these new talis are just overpowered. Examples are Yggdrasil, Babylon, Starfire & Forge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Mark this down, Jomsvikings have accomplished all 7 clan achievements.
    "Hellz Yeah!"

Wednesday, March 4th @ 2:16 pm CST
    JomsVikings conquered the first Clan Challenges event, in it's entirety!

This day will live on in infamy!

(ok, it's been marked down) 😁
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Is it just me, but this time and the previous time trying to get the eternity talismans from eternity fragments. I tried twice to get a set of these talismans and it shows that the amount in the talisman tab but when you look they are not there. Has anyone else have had this problem or am I getting pranked by the game to blow eternity fragments I have stocked up?

OS
    iOS
    Does anyone else feel there should be a "skip" button for a character's turn? Or a "defend" button where no action is taken but DEF and MR are boosted some %, and no new buffs (pos or neg) can be applied until your next round begins.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Mark this down, Jomsvikings have accomplished all 7 clan achievements.
    This is a good post now. Glad you had the mind to edit it

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Stormseye and I were talking, and I was complaining about not caring about Arena anymore, due to how ridiculous things have gotten. Even if you know all the rules, it doesn't matter cuz the AI just plays by it's own rules (like pass disable bouncing off of Ferryman cuz the Ed next to him has Fortunes.)
    I have seen other enemie's talismans applied to their allies before, totally unfair.

Stormseye was more optimistic, seeing it as a challenge (instead of a broken product) to learn the bugs and devise offense/defense teams to overcome those obstacles.
    I understand his thinking, but it seems the bugs are: ever increasing, ever changing, and applicable for the AI side way more than ours.

I believe the day we just accept all the bugs, is the day the devs stop fixing anything and realize they can throw any old product out to us and make $.

BUT.... until then, we will still complain and submit errors to support, while also taking Stormseye's attitude.

With that said, I don't know if anyone has done it, but we need an ever updating document of the current MAJOR bugs, and player's suggestions on how to overcome them.
    I'm sure alot of players don't want that "how to overcome" info exposed, cuz it gives them the upper hand, but it would help others and myself, not feel so down and beaten by the AI.

I'm sure Stormseye, who has been public with his Arena ideas & strategies in the past, would contribute, as well as Azagthor (the master of data collecting & documenting) and myself... cuz instructional sharing is in my blood!

So, I'm going to throw out some obvious ones, to get the list going. Not all are bugs, some are just % increases for the AI, or toon/tali combos that make it very hard or likely to be a Draw.

1- Killer- his pass. disable (PD) should only be perf. PD but is applied as regular PD too, and is not always visible. [I use M. LoL w/ Singularity, but Eternal achiever wipp, suggested Sentinel ghost & Singularity, to overcome.]
    2- Enemies fully healing w/ Crave.
    3- Marks killing your whole team even with Celestials, but stacks of Marks on AI does not nearly as much damage.
    4- Sacred talis overpowered on AI.
    Alex w/ Metal & Sacreds... your attacks just fully heal him, you can't apply marks, heal block or crave.
    5- Moonchild (no buffs/debuffs) heals from Sacred effects from allies.
    6- Moonchild w/ Babylon tals, fully heals on 70% of his attacks as well as being attacked.
    7- Moonchild fully healing on perf. hits (instead of 20% health) with Vampiric cosmic.
    8- Serenity tals/cosmic getting Silver, always FEAR, sometimes perf. death, and they sometimes stop working after Revive.
    9- Artifacts especially on Horus, cleanse reg/silver negs from entire team and heal, 85% of the time instead of the described %.
    10-Pass. Disabled applied, but a toon counterstrikes w/ his pass disabled.
    11- Cyborg not always granting immunity to SLEEP for entire team.
    12- Alex w/ Orbits & Horus w/ his T3 & Artifacts. If you don't focus on Horus first, before it's just those two standing, it becomes a nightmare. I almost gave up, but moonchild put Doom on Horus, then my Cyborg was BLIND so he didn't trigger Horus to cleanse. Made it through next round and Doom killed Horus. I have seen other endless healing combos/teams, where every possible attack from every toon against the AI is just a never ending cycle.... even if you can get lowered Hp, you're next ally just fully heals them.
    I wish there was an option to "skip a turn."

I could go on, and some of this you really can't plan in advance for.

It's hard to remember all these new Talisman descriptions when they consists of so many %'s and variables.
    We have to constantly check the enemie's talis descriptions while in battle, to decipher if it's a bug or if these new talis are just overpowered. Examples are Yggdrasil, Babylon, Starfire & Forge.

"Hellz Yeah!"

Wednesday, March 4th @ 2:16 pm CST
    JomsVikings conquered the first Clan Challenges event, in it's entirety!

This day will live on in infamy!

(ok, it's been marked down) 😁

Hi Bakura, I had done a post (Compendium of the Bugged) where I learned a couple of things:

- First time you post it, Devs really see it and fix things (when I published that post, they fixed Minotaur passive and other chars) it was amazing to do something that had an impact in the game.
    - Then slowly they donīt give you any more feedback, so you don't know if the post it's being read or not.
    - People also got the blame, they started to call bug to EVERYTHING without the single analysis so that the post and every bug complaint got diluted.

In order to keep a bug post healthy, we maybe should do a new post every month or so, deleting or forgetting the old one and pushing the new one...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    I have seen Killer and Prisoner ignoring any talisman passives this includes Singularity and Banshee Cosmic talismans passive. I had Singularity on M LoL and Banshee Cosmic on Sentinel Banshee and Killer disabled passives of 2 my chars and Moonchils stunned all + applied doom on Banshee. It happens mostly on first turn.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 03-05-2020 at 08:08 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    What I find strange is how a toon with no passive gets PD’d anyway like cyborg he’s not fully awakened so doesn’t have a passive, I know it’s a NE but surely that should only work on toons with a passive, I’m using cyborg, Caria, G lillith and A Hierophant as my attack team, only lillith, Caria and hierophant has passives but those still work from time to time even with pd applied So there’s defo something not working right
    Last edited by Madrik; 03-05-2020 at 09:49 AM.

OS
    iOS
    The most annoying thing is when you have either killed or stunned a toon, sometimes disappears completely but still able to take turns or if it’s stunned you get the effect but it’s still able to attack. But never ever works when it happens to you

OS
    Android
    Well done Joms, nice work! Who is going to come second, the race is on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Azagthor (the master of data collecting & documenting)
    A very polite way to say "massive nerd"

I don't know too much about PvP, but I think because there are so many possible interactions between characters and talismans, there are plenty of opportunities for things to go wrong. Effects triggering in unexpected orders, or not working as expected. Would be really nice to know if there is an overall hierarchy of what effects happen first, or if it's determined on a per-ability/talisman basis. Global rules, or individual cases?

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Does anyone else feel there should be a "skip" button for a character's turn? Or a "defend" button where no action is taken but DEF and MR are boosted some %, and no new buffs (pos or neg) can be applied until your next round begins.
    That would be so wonderful! Although would drastically reduce the effectiveness of Starfires... which is 95% of why I would use a Defend/Skip option :P
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    That would be so wonderful! Although would drastically reduce the effectiveness of Starfires... which is 95% of why I would use a Defend/Skip option :P
    My thought was that you would only be able to use the skip/defend once per battle and not the first 1 or 2 turns. That way it's not really an attack tool in the sense you'd "save' yourself from Starfires.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..