OS
    Android

Banshee Talismans and Prisoner not working correctly

Prisoner can disable Banshee Cosmic Talisman.

I've attached screenshot form first round of battle. There is so much things wrong on this picture. Sentinel Banshee is wearing Yggdrasil and Banshee Cosmic. Mercenary Ragnarok and Serenity. Alchemist Forge and Serenity. And Cyborg Serenity Grail and Cyborg cosmic.

Enemy team is using: Cyborg Serenity/Sacred/Cyborg cosmic Prisoner Serenity/Sacred/Echo Horus Yggdrasil/Horus Csomic Moonchild Labyrinth/Echo

Name:  Legacy_Screenshot_2020.03.03_00.39.28.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  200.3 KB
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 03-02-2020 at 10:47 PM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    thanks for the info, i'm still waiting for madam fortune's power not fully taking effect to be fixed, just asking but what lvl banshee tali: t1-t3?
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Banshee T3 level 20.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Is there meant to be any way of finding out if it’s actually booting stats cus all I’m showing with the t2 banshee cosmic is g trap and health shield nothing to show it’s boosting any stats

OS
    iOS
    It would seem there are few instances where Serenity talismans are completely ignored and Passive Disable or Perfect Disable are applied.. Not only the Prisoner, but Alchemist, Darkmoon Lilith, Killer - can all, at times, inflict one of the disables.

Now why disabling a Banshee's passive ALSO disables her talisman is a mystery. Along the same lines as how Serenity talismans are being disabled - which I think may be the core of the issue.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-08-2020 at 09:23 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Alchemist does the same thing. His basic skill disables the Banshee talisman.

OS
    iOS
    I complained multiple times to support about the Pharaoh Dog cosmic, and was told the devs know that the new cosmics can be PDed, an interaction that shouldn’t happen.

I’m surprised newer cosmics have the same issue, considering the issue is known.

Be glad the Banshee cosmic does at least some of the things it is supposed to do (unlike Pharaoh Dog), and hopefully support will follow through and fix all of these character specific cosmics in one fell swoop.

OS
    Android
    I am actually NOT surprised that the new talisman has a problem too. Every single talisman released has been faulty, and then the latest cosmics can be disabled, even Musashi talisman can be disabled by the Killer. Looks like the specific cosmic implementation itself never worked properly or they are using a bad original template...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"