Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    My clan (iron maiden) was able to complete all missions that gave out talismans. But we couldn't reach even halfway point for soul protect and bloodlust. I played a bit more than 175 arena battles, all with wicker owl evolved in my team. So that makes about 700 soul protect from me alone. Yet we got a total of 2.5k. These two missions are obviously designed for hardcore players only and many miss out on the rewards even if they put a lot of effort. It should have been a repeatable goal instead with lower milestones.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Hey, thanks! Nice to be back on the podium again after a long absence.

And congrats to you and Jomsvikings for smoking the Clan event and Odin this week!
    Thanks Fudjo! I'm curious how lofty the clan goals will be for the sac event, which can't come soon enough due to inventory management issues. It would be helpful if they could have separate columns for keys and souls.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Thanks Fudjo! I'm curious how lofty the clan goals will be for the sac event, which can't come soon enough due to inventory management issues. It would be helpful if they could have separate columns for keys and souls.
    Considering personal levels for sac events are in the hundreds of thousands of essence, it's a safe assumption that there will be a goal in the 10s if not hundreds of millions. Then again those who set the challenges have a proven track record of not thinking realistically for a majority of their players (Insanity runs in Frozen Dungeon anyone?)
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Considering personal levels for sac events are in the hundreds of thousands of essence, it's a safe assumption that there will be a goal in the 10s if not hundreds of millions. Then again those who set the challenges have a proven track record of not thinking realistically for a majority of their players (Insanity runs in Frozen Dungeon anyone?)
    so im not the only person who thought insanity frozen wastlands was fucking brutal i took a team of cyborg moonie dp wrath and alchemist and got 8 miniute runs

also i hope they dont lock a great talisman set behind something stupid for this sac event my guess is the max essence is going to be around 6 million sacrfice essence