Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    To Devs,

Will we have the results of how all the participants in the clan contributed?? I am pretty sure there are people just leeching out. That's not what a clan should be about.

Clan leaders, at least, should have a way to know how the team helped to reach the goal on events such as this. It is understandable that some people in the clan can't contribute as much because of many reasons, but leaders should be able to know who and why, not to expelled them necessarily, but to give them other tasks of focusing on specific goals

OS
    Android
    I think this information should stay hidden.

Your comment here is exactly why I made my OP.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    I think this information should stay hidden.

Your comment here is exactly why I made my OP.
    And I'm for showing that content because I did more than my fair share but I'm still not going to get the talismans because of the leeches in my clan. I HATE relying on others in what should be a personal game.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Holy crap, where does everyone get all the ironite to run these dungeons so many times, talking about 2600 Raven runs, 600 airstrip runs like it's nothing. I'm always a few thousand frags short of getting the new eddies, despite completing nearly all the challenges. Are you constantly buying large amounts of ironite in order to run these, or just saving up and not spending much until these big events come up, which seems to be almost every month now? Can't keep up. Frustrating.
    I've asked myself this many times. I have bought a little ironite in the past, but some people must spend a lot. I saw people write they have 10000 even 14000 ironite sitting around. And that's after like 6 weeks of nonstop grinding. I'm happy I'm above 2000 at the moment, and that's only cuz February was a slow month.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallicamilo View Post
    To Devs,

Will we have the results of how all the participants in the clan contributed?? I am pretty sure there are people just leeching out. That's not what a clan should be about.

Clan leaders, at least, should have a way to know how the team helped to reach the goal on events such as this. It is understandable that some people in the clan can't contribute as much because of many reasons, but leaders should be able to know who and why, not to expelled them necessarily, but to give them other tasks of focusing on specific goals
    Check contributions. They now reflect more than just check ins.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Holy crap, where does everyone get all the ironite to run these dungeons so many times, talking about 2600 Raven runs, 600 airstrip runs like it's nothing. I'm always a few thousand frags short of getting the new eddies, despite completing nearly all the challenges. Are you constantly buying large amounts of ironite in order to run these, or just saving up and not spending much until these big events come up, which seems to be almost every month now? Can't keep up. Frustrating.
    I save up ironite, never paid for any. I saved a lot by skipping certain events. The new fragments to obtain an Eddie system makes that approach more difficult. But only use ironite for event goals and wait to play dungeons until they’re part of an event. Rest of the time use daily troopers in Powerslave and be patient and save up.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    On a side note, congratulations Fudjo for hitting the podium last week
    Hey, thanks! Nice to be back on the podium again after a long absence.

And congrats to you and Jomsvikings for smoking the Clan event and Odin this week!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    I save up ironite... But only use ironite for event goals and wait to play dungeons until they’re part of an event. Rest of the time use daily troopers in Powerslave and be patient and save up.
    I started playing during the Awakening Mega-Event, where Dark Lilith was available if you had a ton of ironite to spend. I obviously did not have much ironite at the time, or even understood why she was so good. Since then, I've mostly hoarded everything I can, in case something like that happens again. Means my progress is much slower than other people, but at least I've got some savings of most currencies I can use during future events. The main bit of advice I would give (which is based on Fudjo's "the best way to get gold is not to spend any") would be to always make sure you have enough currency for events. You can often get extra value from your Frontier Coins, Iron Coins, etc, by using them during Variety events for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Metallicamilo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    And I'm for showing that content because I did more than my fair share but I'm still not going to get the talismans because of the leeches in my clan. I HATE relying on others in what should be a personal game.
    This is a tricky one, but both of your views here are direct results of how the Clan-challenge/reward systems have been set up. Currently, it puts all the pressure onto the players, and creates situations where some players will miss out due to no fault of their own. That's not fun for anyone. You feel bad because you missed out, or you feel bad because you weren't able to contribute as much as others. It's all downhill from there.

Having the clan achievement goals set to be something maybe 15 players could do together in a week, would significantly reduce this problem. The top clans will complete those in no time at all, and can go focus on other parts of the game. Middle clans shouldn't have much trouble reaching the goals in the time-limit, and higher level players can compensate for the newer players. Even smaller clans could still have a chance to work together towards some of the goals, even if they can't do them all. Better to have a chance, than nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Hey, thanks! Nice to be back on the podium again after a long absence.
    And congrats to you and Jomsvikings for smoking the Clan event and Odin this week!
    Well done!
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I know clam wars are planned, but how about clan alliances as well?

OS
    Android
    I hope the niflheim talismans will be available as a reward in play again in the future.

i hate to miss out on this obviously strong talisman despite the hard work some clan members and myself put in due too much too casual players in our clan

the numbers of effects asked are way to high as well

for players as myself that just come peeping after growing since last summer (good but not top/ rank 150 - 450 / + 4000 points) it's already very hard in the arena with full awakened charcters, moonchild & mushasi etc. If you can not field your best team because you need all magus or characters that apply certain effects it is even harder. So I can understand it's discouraging for newbies

that's why i think talismans are no good awards for clan events. I don't mind to grind to earn a toon or talisman but I hate to depend on others in a "personal" game.

i don't mind to switch talismans over and over again to be competitve in the gauntlet and reach certains goals but obviously it's to much for some others and it 's a pity they spoil my chances to earn those niflheim t's
    Last edited by BennySalazar; 03-09-2020 at 05:37 AM.