Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Clan challenges completion

Please post your clan name if you were able to reach the clan achievements.
    I know if two clans thus far:
    Jomsvikings
    Caesar's Legion
    There are probably more.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    iOS
    the Clan I’m in is nowhere near hitting all of them, the only one we’ve hit so far is the 300 arena battles but then I’ve done around 80 of the battles alone

OS
    iOS
    the clan i am in WARLORDS has completed all challenges but most of us are still missing 2 tailsmana and 500 ic from rewards

OS
    iOS
    Order of Eld finished all achievements.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Romero's Legion finished it...uh...Friday night? Saturday morning? It's all a blur.

OS
    Android
    Clan 'Bulgaria 681' completed all the challenges. We are still several members short.
    Cheers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zzzoron View Post
    Clan 'Bulgaria 681' completed all the challenges. We are still several members short.
    Cheers
    Awesome! Congrats!!! The Light Brigade has finished ours as well. Waiting to see what the next clan challenge is, other than raid boss

OS
    iOS
    The next clan event is the upcoming sacrifice event so it’ll probably relate to that
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    This event has nothing to do with skill but whether or not you have the top tier players (Jomsvikings, Romero's Legion, etc.) or if you have enough whales or players who grind while at work. Some of these challenges are tough if you have 30 players who don't spend all their free time or money on this app. This clan stuff just seems to be growing the wedge between new players and old/paying players.

Wouldn't have been as annoying if the rewards weren't one of these new talismans that will help immensely (until they are nerfed/new thing comes out). Much would have rather had Thor/Valkyrie frags as there are other ways to get those.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    This event has nothing to do with skill but whether or not you have the top tier players (Jomsvikings, Romero's Legion, etc.) or if you have enough whales or players who grind while at work. Some of these challenges are tough if you have 30 players who don't spend all their free time or money on this app. This clan stuff just seems to be growing the wedge between new players and old/paying players.

Wouldn't have been as annoying if the rewards weren't one of these new talismans that will help immensely (until they are nerfed/new thing comes out). Much would have rather had Thor/Valkyrie frags as there are other ways to get those.
    I can understand, there's a divide when it comes to that. I'm glad to see that you do care about your clan and it's members, very admirable. I would say strategies among members and communication is key for the sets of talismans.

I will admit that I do spend, from time to time on this game, I'm just a guppy. I do hope that you have better luck on the next round of clan achievements. I do recommend strategies and communication with members if possible.

Our guild pulled together with a good attitude if we didn't get them all, we did try and was able to get them all complete. It was only a few of us talking and sharing strategies on completing them . I do hope that the next clan event goes better for you all that were not able to complete them.

My best you \m/