Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I haven't spent a penny on this game. I won't until it's bug free. Yet I good toons & talismans. I'm not at top but It's a matter of patience with me. I just enjoy playing.
    I don't know about the rest of my clan (order of Eld) but we pulled together and completed it.

OS
    Android
    Frogs of War also completed all challenges

OS
    Android
    Name:  DIEDD31_ClanChallenges.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  34.1 KB

_______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I’m a bit pissed to be honest most of our clan didn’t even try and found I was doing most of the tasks as far as I could and to top it off never got rewards for what I had finished

OS
    Android
    On the bright side, from tomorrow on we will see a big clan rebuild, those who are hunting challenges will be able to ask their future clan if they finished the previous event or not. However, been said that I insist the arena challenge is boring, annoying and drain A LOT of time to accomplish it, maybe next sacrifice won´t be so tedious

Btw I´m really happy with my clan Order of the Eld, we finish all challenges but with no rush, we are motivated for the next event now.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Wouldn't have been as annoying if the rewards weren't one of these new talismans that will help immensely
    Nifelhiem talismans will NOT change the meta. They aren't as useful as they may seem. There are MUCH better blue 5 and 6 sets. Don't let any FOMO fool you into thinking you may miss out on a "must have". You won't in this instance.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Nifelhiem talismans will NOT change the meta. They aren't as useful as they may seem. There are MUCH better blue 5 and 6 sets. Don't let any FOMO fool you into thinking you may miss out on a "must have". You won't in this instance.
    Until we get a decent talisman management system any new set that isn't just stat boosting is useful. Plus Odin seems to practically require these new Norse talisman sets (which makes thematic sense).

And I have to add, it's easy for you to say "don't let FOMO fool you". You got that set with minimal work. I busted my ass to get it and will still screwed out of it. Must be nice being in a clan filled with all of those who seem to play this game a lot and pay for it. Us normal joes didn't have as near as easy as a time with the event.
    Last edited by MuzakMaker; 03-09-2020 at 12:55 AM.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Really.. you don't want Nifelheims.. you WILL want Midguards though.

I agree that a strong clan is a good clan. That's something I was always concerned with when they mentioned the clan features... relying on people you don't know around the world to better your game or make some things achievable.

Quite honestly, I think the clan thing in this app is a mistake. But there's nothing I can do about it. And I think the clan challenges that require an entire clan to do something to hit a goal is a HUGE mistake. I think clan challenges should be related to YOUR actions as they relate to a clan.. hit a raid X times, check in X times, convert X clan souls.. things you can do in a clan but don't require the activity of other clan members. Until they get the wars and challenges up and running I guess they are filling the gap. And realize that this was the first outing for clan challenges. Surely they'll adjust based on this event. How.. I don't know.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Really.. you don't want Nifelheims.. you WILL want Midguards though.
    Really, I do. Don't tell me how I should play or enjoy a game. As is always the case with this bugged to death game, things go in and out of meta. Vampire cosmics came into the meta months after they released. Who is to say Nifelheims won't have use further down the road? I don't think it's right that I can't make use of it because some freeloaders tried to get stuff without working and thus prevented an entire clan from getting them.

And I reiterate with the current horrible talisman management switching any set that isn't just general stat boosting is useful as that is less switching I have to deal with.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Perhaps cultural.. I was not intending to tell you how to play or enjoy anything. I was merely alluding to the fact that Niflheim talismans, in my opinion, are NOT a meta changer. Upon release they are not as good as existing blue talisman sets - again, my opinion. Therefore, it's hard to imagine their usability will improve over time given the nature of "power creep" apps such as this.

As for the Vampire cosmic, that was usable from the start.. not "months after release". As are most meta-changing sets, a la Labyrinth, Ygg, Alchemy, Primordial, even going back as far as Immortality. The meta moves on and these become less powerful over time rarely if ever MORE useful, but upon release a good set is readily apparent from my experience. If the meta swings and an old set of talismans becomes useful again, chances are you'll be able to pick up a set rather easily by that time. Its the "shiny new" aspect that can cause a less powerful set to be more desired than actual usability may make it.

It is not my intention to state Niflheim talismans are bad. Merely that they aren't nearly as powerful as the description may indicate. At least that's what my gameplay has shown to me.

If you are unhappy with your clan and their efforts... no one FORCES you to stay with that clan. Unfortunately, since there's no way to see clans, rankings, standings etc if you are in a clan, it can be difficult to leave a clan without knowing what else may be available. THIS is what should be addressed. Why can't a player apply to a new clan before leaving an existing clan? I always found a new job before quitting my current job. (event aside since leaving in the middle of an event would be a mistake)
    CLANLESS