Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Down Under finished, thanks in large part from a lot of late grinding from a dedicated leader (not me... although I certainly more than pulled my weight). We have a couple spots up currently. Pretty laid back. Two troopers under lvl 50, no discord requirement.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Perhaps cultural.. I was not intending to tell you how to play or enjoy anything. I was merely alluding to the fact that Niflheim talismans, in my opinion, are NOT a meta changer.
    As for the Vampire cosmic, that was usable from the start.. not "months after release".

At least that's what my gameplay has shown to me.

If you are unhappy with your clan and their efforts... no one FORCES you to stay with that clan. Unfortunately, since there's no way to see clans, rankings, standings etc if you are in a clan, it can be difficult to leave a clan without knowing what else may be available. THIS is what should be addressed. Why can't a player apply to a new clan before leaving an existing clan? I always found a new job before quitting my current job. (event aside since leaving in the middle of an event would be a mistake)
    I never said it was in the meta currently. SImply that it could be in the future like Vamp Cosmics. Which yes were always usable, the point I made (and you missed) is that they became relevant in the meta later on. Specifically with Moonchild when paired with Labs.

Nowhere did I say I intended on staying with that clan. The problem is that there was a very small window to leave my clan and still get the rewards. Some clans had already finished and others were on track before I could quit and join.

What's worse, stay with a clan and most likely not get the rewards I worked hard for, or quit my clan and definitely not get the rewards. To put it succinctly clans and the clan challenges in their current state SUCK for those who didn't luck out in getting to a clan like yours.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591