Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Just started Odin IX on 45% and delivered close to 6M to him, when AI decided it was enough and cancelled my entire, fully buffed team in one strike- lol?

What is troubling me is that his HP went down (didn't pay attention after 30%) and then back up to 100%! I thought it got reset for killing him and we started a new round... but Odin X is still locked and IX back on cca 45%.

Did he get a perf. heal shield that I've missed and healed him with it in 1 strike? (the possibility of it makes me giggle for him having limited percentage of damage he can receive, but can heal in 1 strike)

@devs help?
    Last edited by ritchbe; 03-07-2020 at 02:00 PM.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    No luck in the second go too:

Down from 30% to 7% game continually slowed down (even effects appeared after 30s+) and came to a stop- it froze up on me!

So, now I and my clan are losing our chances bc of this game freeze.

He would be dead swiftly, so someone will now need to waste another team and SoB to get him...

Can we expect some swift reaction/compwnsation on this matter?

Will create a ticket now: Ticket #52850

At the moment of freeze:
    Name:  Legacy_2020-03-07-15-45-24-01.png
Views: 628
Size:  546.6 KB

After force-close it doesn't show any progress:
    Name:  Legacy_2020-03-07-16-06-21-01.png
Views: 668
Size:  240.1 KB
    Last edited by ritchbe; 03-07-2020 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Ticket number

OS
    Android
    It is not just the freezes, but also the lack of rewards for some battles. Sometimes you get rewards sometimes you dont. It sometimes bypasses the rewards screen. I've recieved rewards with no screen and I also received nothing. It's a roll of the RNG dice if you receive rewards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    It is not just the freezes, but also the lack of rewards for some battles. Sometimes you get rewards sometimes you dont. It sometimes bypasses the rewards screen. I've recieved rewards with no screen and I also received nothing. It's a roll of the RNG dice if you receive rewards.
    Yes... I heard from a clanmate that he received the same reward for quote: "chicken scratches" as I did for 6M damage...

Obviously it is still strongly in BETA stage.

I'm just concerned that some clans will get ahead for being able to clear the floor and others get left behind because of game crashes; each game freeze is doing triple harm:

• No progress recorded (have to do it all over again)
    • Wasted 4 characters (minimal, like a last ditch effort)
    • Wasted SoB(s)

Would be really nice if they reset our roster to give it another go (as per ticket)

OS
    Android
    Errors on both sidesName:  PhotoGrid_1583607673282-1.jpg
Views: 610
Size:  324.5 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    I didn't get anything for landing the killing blow on the level 1 Odin.
    Quote Originally Posted by ritchbe View Post
    Just started Odin IX on 45% and delivered close to 6M to him, when AI decided it was enough and cancelled my entire, fully buffed team in one strike- lol?

What is troubling me is that his HP went down (didn't pay attention after 30%) and then back up to 100%! I thought it got reset for killing him and we started a new round... but Odin X is still locked and IX back on cca 45%.

Did he get a perf. heal shield that I've missed and healed him with it in 1 strike? (the possibility of it makes me giggle for him having limited percentage of damage he can receive, but can heal in 1 strike)

@devs help?
    have had same thing happen, i think he gets unseen buffs once his health reaches certain points. i started odin x with his health at 89% yet once i got him to 52% he wiped my entire team in 1 turn: maxcyborg: serenity/sacred/t3, t7moonchild: lab/ascemsion, musashi: lab/t3, w.mino: ascemsion/limbo/fate cosmic
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    I noticed the same thing. I would be knocking his health pool down with ease, my team buffed to the hilt, full HP on everyone, and then it’s like the game decides enough is enough. Whole team instantly one shot. No rhyme or reason. All BS anyhow. AI has never played by the same rules as the players.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    I noticed the same thing, Odin X did not have any extra turn, revenge or echo effect on him and still hit me several times after I had done 4,864,415 damage to him. It should not have had the extra attacks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    I noticed the same thing. I would be knocking his health pool down with ease, my team buffed to the hilt, full HP on everyone, and then it’s like the game decides enough is enough. Whole team instantly one shot. No rhyme or reason. All BS anyhow. AI has never played by the same rules as the players.
    Exactly what he said 👆!

I fully agree.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Last 5 tries in raid boss froze the game, 5 sands lost, toons are locked, tickets sent...