Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Are we sure that we arent getting rewards? I was wondering if maybe its just we arent seeing the screen? Will load up later today and do a test.

Also I would like to know how we are supposed to get to 1M? Our clan has taken down level 10 a heap of times and we are still only at 25k.
    The only thing we get is some raid points but no rewards for beating the shit out of Odin for 30 some minutes, that's all we get.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    The only thing we get is some raid points but no rewards for beating the shit out of Odin for 30 some minutes, that's all we get.
    Did you check your souls, frags and resources? We have the same issue but rewards are often there, only pop up is missing.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Also I would like to know how we are supposed to get to 1M? Our clan has taken down level 10 a heap of times and we are still only at 25k.
    Still way too early to tell, but I suspect each Odin level has multiple reward tiers. Probably determined by the damage we deal, but may also be influenced by things like time taken or how long we survive for. Maybe I should come up with a spreadsheet people can use to track how much damage they dealt and what rewards they got... shouldn't be too difficult to come up with.

The 1M target appears way out of reach currently, and the dev's have said they expect it to take weeks for anyone to get close. Imagine it'll get a little easier as we learn more about how it all works... but also wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being something that only the most hardcore clans are able to manage.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    For winning Odin X we get 1000 points. Win 1000 times? We need to wait until the closed locations open. Only then will we understand what is real

OS
    Android
    There is list of REWARDS but so far all I have seen is gold, Tribute, clan XP, and Raid points.

Name:  20200307_012533.png
Views: 1291
Size:  181.8 KB
    Name:  20200307_013120.gif
Views: 491
Size:  539.4 KB

The debut Raid period is not even a full week, so the 1 million may not be reached this first time.

And I agree with Phoenix about the talisman changing needing an improvement ASAP, especially since this Raid is very similar to gauntlet and I myself find gauntlet a drudgery due to the tedious changing method, even if it is just for a couple of levels. Just one "10 battle" level, if you change out talis for each toon is a total of 240 changes.

(4 toons x 6 slots = 24 x 10 battles = 240)

PLEASE DEVS ..... FIX THE TALISMAN CHANGING METHOD NOW!

Here's an idea: tap each talisman or have a "load set" option, then tap character and "load or swap all."

Another option, select a character and have an option to load his talis to another toon.

Also, when opening new cosmic souls, it's not always showing which is the new addition in the talis inventory.

Solving these ancient problems would make this game a million times better.

Thanks,
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    I did see yellow/red cosmic frags once.

I THINK (and I'm completely guessing) rewards may depend upon the amount of damage you do.

And over a year ago....
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...er-Info-screen

This is still really needed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post

Also, when opening new cosmic souls, it's not always showing which is the new addition in the talis inventory.
    Depending upon HOW you got the talisman soul, you can sometimes touch-hold on the reward screen after dropping the soul into the BOS to see the augment. This only works PART of the time.. I'm still trying to suss out what causes it to work.. but I THINK if you get a talisman soul from frags the touch-hold works. If you get a full talisman soul from someplace the touch-hold does NOT work.. (or vice versa).
    Last edited by Yup; 03-07-2020 at 07:57 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    [QUOTE=Bakura;121217]There is list of REWARDS but so far all I have seen is gold, Tribute, clan XP, and Raid points.

Odin VIII. Talis: epic, mythical. Soul: TributeName:  PhotoGrid_1583568010847-1.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  201.3 KB

OS
    iOS
    Well that's messed up. I've not seen anything even close to that.

How much damage are you doing on average Scimitar?
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    @ Yup
    Yes, I think it's the vice versa.
    I remember you posting about touch & hold, so I've been trying it. It never works on collected frag souls, but it did work recently, I think it was a soul from an achievement.

Btw, nice idea for the talis on the info screen.

@scimitar .... wow, I haven't had that.
    Either you're dealing insane damage or have done it many times for the slot machine to pay out.

Congrats.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Odin VIII, Odin XName:  PhotoGrid_1583574992922-1.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  83.2 KB

P.S. When you receive a talis in BoS, while holding it, it can show, maybe not. Today it works
    Last edited by scimitar; 03-07-2020 at 10:07 AM.