Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    on my current tracking i have lost 7 SoB and the teams that go with them this isnt what annoys me the annoying part is my clan loses the points and i lose the chance to get extra rare clan soul frags will there be a compensation pack for us players who are losing out

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    on my current tracking i have lost 7 SoB and the teams that go with them this isnt what annoys me the annoying part is my clan loses the points and i lose the chance to get extra rare clan soul frags will there be a compensation pack for us players who are losing out
    They are aware of this issue: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...arch-12th-2020 but no fix in sight, otherwise they've would've announced it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Here are the main player reported issues.

1- Hang and Sands of Blood loss when trying to start a Battle

This is happening on the Raid Boss select screen. The hang occurs and forces the player to reboot the game. When the player returns, the team and Sands of Blood have been consumed.

2- Combat freezes during Odin Battle.

Occurring most often in battles that are longer and drawn out. Players will continue to fight Odin until neither team can take any more actions. Players can still manually exit the battle using the in-game options menu.

3-Delayed Rewards on the Players device.

Players have been reporting that they are not receiving their rewards for participating in Raid Boss. We have been able to confirm that the rewards are being deposited in the correct accounts, however they are not visible until a cache refresh has been completed.

For now, leave it to the team to research these issues and make the necessary changes. We do have an Official Forum Thread for reporting issues that will be linked later on in this post.

I for one couldn't play a single Odin this week... lost every team I've tried, together with SoB.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    "For now, leave it to the team to research these issues and make the necessary changes" beeing aware of that massive disadvantages for limited players why don't stop all rewards as long as the dungeon works for all players? The Players not having these problem would still have the advantage of gaining experience and training in the dungeon. Since Odin started I was able to play it 1 day (5 attempts).

OS
    Android
    The hang on start of battle is caused by a recent android system update. Anyone having this issue please respond if you are on an apple device. I had no issues even though many of my clansman had. Yesterday I installed the system update and since then I have not been able to start a single battle.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    The hang on start of battle is caused by a recent android system update. Anyone having this issue please respond if you are on an apple device. I had no issues even though many of my clansman had. Yesterday I installed the system update and since then I have not been able to start a single battle.
    I'm on Android and I've had this issue without that update.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    So.. now that clan raids are a thing are we ALWAYS going to have the red badge "1" on the clans icon????

Same with clan achievements. It would be nice if the red badge went away if achievements have been met.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    So.. now that clan raids are a thing are we ALWAYS going to have the red badge "1" on the clans icon????

Same with clan achievements. It would be nice if the red badge went away if achievements have been met.
    This! Definitely, this.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    12Million damage.. Took Odin X from 100% to 0% and killed him.....

NO REWARDS unless you count a repeated "connection error" a reward.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I started a battle but had to leave my tablet for a couple of minutes. I had just done a previous battle on manual. come back to my tablet to find the battle over??! Is there a timer I don't know about? I can leave the game for a couple of minutes if its arena, gauntlet, the cosmos or time rift but not a Raid battle? WHY?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    More problem, diconnect in raid + arena, freeze in LoL XV, x3 blood sand consummed and no reward.
    this game downgrade severly
    --J o m s V i k i n g