Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    bugs aside....

My personal opinions of the raid is as follows:

Once again, and as always, there needs to be a much clearer description of the mechanics of the game. No one really knows what we are supposed to be doing, how it works, how what we do effects other clansman, how it effects the outcome for the clan goals... none of it.

That said, this is likely the greatest addition to this game that I have seen. The whole thing is fantastic. It forces you to find new and interesting interactions with older characters, there is a TON of camaraderie among the clansmen to figure out the puzzle. The whole thing has been extremely enjoyable. I wish it would run smoother, I wish there was better communication from the devs on how it is supposed to work, and I wish we knew if/when we actually received rewards. But Bravo!
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    I think it's pretty straightforward, the info for what's going on is provided in this link:
    https://support.noddingfrog.co.uk/hc...bile_site=true

I think the true mystery is regarding REWARDS. Without some sort of "real" compensation, what is the incentive to continue such repetition.

Sure, at the end of the week, clans can see how they did competing against other clans score wise, "if" there is to be a leaderboard, but besides that, the average Tribute (which is meager compared to what we get checking in w/a bonus,) gold, Clan XP and points, seems very lacking.

I just spent 15-20 minutes (give or take) knocking down the level 6 Cosmic Odin from 85% Hp to almost nothing ..... and what was my reward ..... nothing. Didn't get a reward screen and didn't notice any Thor frags, cosmic frags, etc.
    Don't forget prep time involved changing talis and strategically picking a team.
    At least in gauntlet I can get gold, heroic souls and progress towards Mercenary frags.

I'm not convinced proper in house product testing was done before release.

Name:  20200309_014230.png
Views: 2609
Size:  205.6 KB
    Update: I went back in and finished Odin lvl 6 off with just 2 hits from Doomsday Ed. Still received the basic rewards of gold, xp, points,tribute.

I'm currently at 55 contributions and only once so far did I get anything more than the standard tribute, gold, Xp, points.
    I got 45 cosmic & epic frags.
    Last edited by Bakura; 03-09-2020 at 01:34 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    It was the first time after a long time that I found some joy in the game. This, devs, is really a cool feature. Thanks for this.

To the issues now...Odin X is a serious extra turn AI abuse. Trooper talis on him is a huge mistake imo. He is impervious to everything negative, I am ok with that, you have to make it somehow challenging and "impossible", since he is the last boss. But a loop of basic attack, echo effect, fury building like crazy and then extra turn again, well you know...kinda not right? This is especially not right, like other players noted, when the boss all of a sudden decides
    to one shot all characters..
    Also there is a big communication gap on how rewards are provided. Rewards in every battle are calculated how exactly? If you lose but you do an x amount of bigger damage, rewards are bigger or not? Is there a scaling in rewards, if I do lets say 1000000 damage instead of 499999 or even 999999?

Do we get better rewards if more people from the clan raid at the same time, even if there is no victory?

Could you please clear it out?

Thanks
    Last edited by trooper206; 03-09-2020 at 10:24 AM.
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    It was the first time after a long time that I found some joy in the game. This, devs, is really a cool feature. Thanks for this.

To the issues now...Odin X is a serious extra turn AI abuse. Trooper talis on him is a huge mistake imo. He is impervious to everything negative, I am ok with that, you have to make it somehow challenging and "impossible", since he is the last boss. But a loop of basic attack, echo effect, fury building like crazy and then extra turn again, well you know...kinda not right? This is especially not right, like other players noted, when the boss all of a sudden decides
    to one shot all characters..
    Also there is a big communication gap on how rewards are provided. Rewards in every battle are calculated how exactly? If you lose but you do an x amount of bigger damage, rewards are bigger or not? Is there a scaling in rewards, if I do lets say 1000000 damage instead of 499999 or even 999999?

Do we get better rewards if more people from the clan raid at the same time, even if there is no victory?

Could you please clear it out?

Thanks
    Excellent set of questions, seconded by me too!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Well the drops seem to be random. I did 2M damage yesterday and got nothing special. But today did 600k damage and got these.Name:  Screenshot_2020-03-09-21-39-32-078_com.roadhousegames.lotb.jpg
Views: 919
Size:  128.2 KB

OS
    Android
    Odin also hits through invincibility.

OS
    iOS
    Here's my major annoyance beat odin with 9m damage then connection error, no recognition it was completed, no rewards and no clan points, pissed off doesn't even come close to how im feeling atm

Name:  IMG_0551.jpg
Views: 901
Size:  399.3 KB

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    Odin also hits through invincibility.
    And Invisibility/Vanish and any damage blocker ... and well. ANY buff or protection when he decides it's time.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    He does seem to build up some rage does he not?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    He does seem to build up some rage does he not?
    well he couldn't take out my gunner banshee, annoying as hell the bloody connection error came up after i done him for just over 9mil damage alone