Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Please, for the love of all that's holy.. look into the instability issue for iOS. This app crashes when running dungeons like it's meant to be a feature.

So it's a trade off.. if the Quality setting is on "low" the crashes are MUCH less prevalent.. but.. some items like Mark of Diablo do NOT appear on the "low" setting.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Just tried two raid boss matches and got two consecutive game freezes before battle started. 8 toons locked, 2 sands wasted, no rewards, ticket sent, #52808.

OS
    iOS
    I also lost a total of 3 Sand of Blood over the last 24 hours due to the game locking up. Once was when Odin X was at 0.01% of course. The other 2 were random. Ticket # is 52823

OS
    iOS
    Order of Eld has taken down Odin X twice, that I know of at least, probably more. I’d have to say though that the numbers required to reach any rewards worth the effort are a bit steep. We are also two achievements away from completion of the event, and I don’t want to count our little chickens too soon, but it’s definitely doable.

The rewards I’ve seen come across my screen are pretty uninspiring.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 03-07-2020 at 04:03 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    I can understand your sentiment here. But Raid Boss is not a time limited thing like the events. As a separate entity, it is something that we could release when it was ready.

Ceeg
    Hi Ceeg,

That doesn't make the game any less busy or time-consuming though, which was my whole point. There's now a whole new section of the game open that basically I'm not exploring as I'm already too busy, due to the existing events. I have not run one single raid yet, because the time I have has been put into getting the clan I am in over all the event goals.

I'll keep playing till at least the last clan event of the month. After that, I'll make my decision.

So far, it's looking like it's not worth me staying.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War