Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Hey! I think we would need more information so I can get you a proper answer here. Are you able to send us a ticket with the three usernames and roughly the time of these battles? You can send them in a support ticket with *Attn: Ceeg* in the title and I will get it and get it checked out as soon as I can. Thanks!
    Delegreg-9567, Bigblock-8871 and Gravez-2021, roughly three hours ago.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    What happens when you kill Odin level 10? Done? Dungeon resets? Just repeat play open levels for points?
    Repeat play.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Delegreg View Post
    Delegreg-9567, Bigblock-8871 and Gravez-2021, roughly three hours ago.
    Update, Doomsday-6534, highest damage yet (2.5M), 600 points.

OS
    iOS
    Upon weekly reset will we need to unlock all 10 levels again or will be be able to start attacking level X? Also some of us are not getting rewards when Odin is killed on X. Sometimes it shows a connection error and we get nothing.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Hey! I think we would need more information so I can get you a proper answer here. Are you able to send us a ticket with the three usernames and roughly the time of these battles? You can send them in a support ticket with *Attn: Ceeg* in the title and I will get it and get it checked out as soon as I can. Thanks!
    Will something be done about not getting rewards for finishing a match with Odin? This happened to me twice today.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I can understand your sentiment here. But Raid Boss is not a time limited thing like the events. As a separate entity, it is something that we could release when it was ready.

Ceeg
    In other words. Screw what the players want, we don't care.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Then a 10 levels are open, play for points andcrewards
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    In other words. Screw what the players want, we don't care.
    In other words this is like gauntlet and arena. You have all week to do it, every week. And playing through it is completely optional.

From another angle, skull quest/cosmos event takes literally no time to do and arena event is just playing arena as much as you care. We don't have 2 overlapping grind events or something similar that would warrant that much complaining.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    In other words this is like gauntlet and arena. You have all week to do it, every week. And playing through it is completely optional.

From another angle, skull quest/cosmos event takes literally no time to do and arena event is just playing arena as much as you care. We don't have 2 overlapping grind events or something similar that would warrant that much complaining.
    It's easier for you since you're in a clan that everyone pulls their weight. I don't have time to grind out arena battles in the horrible arena meta and grind out 500 cosmos battles (and screw that insanity challenge. Rewards just aren't worth it for an unnecessarily difficult dungeon).

My comment however was directed at Ceeg's attitude. As he said this wasn't tied to an event so it could have happened whenever and it was still pushed out during 2 grinding events.

True it's not a big time commitment with the hours it takes to regenerate the SOB for a fight that takes little time but that is a more of a reason why I don't care about Raids in their current state
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I do believe starting the Clan events with Arena it was a really, really bad idea, among every possible thing to do arena is the less attractive in general. Even arena stand-alone events are just annoying and a lot of ppl just skip them... Now sum up the actual bugged state of the arena and the high requirements (3k playing is really a lot) you got these results... only 3 or 4 clans completed the challenges so far, and a lot of ppl got frustrated... more time to do arena or fewer requirements it would have been better imo.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"