Welcome to the News Frontier.

This week we started our month long Mega Event, Nameless Nights, and introduced Live After Death Eddie. Just today we released Raid Boss, a new feature built into Clans. We still have a lot more to come this month so let’s get into it!

Team Up Tuesday is returning

I have noticed a lot more posts on both the Forum and Facebook about players needing a clan to play with. Finding a Clan is more important than ever with the release of Odin, the Raid Boss.

So with that in mind, I will be bringing back Team Up Tuesday! It will be a Reddit post, simply for the post style as it allows for a comment to be threaded. This will make it easy for Clan Leaders to post their clan name and have potential members post their usernames below to get recruited.

I will be posting a link to it on the Forum and all Social channels to make it easy for everyone to join in!

Raid Boss - Odin

Many of you will have met Odin in his hall at this point. Hope you all liked this little surprise the team has been diligently working towards.

One note that I would like to make on fighting Odin: remember that this is a Clan effort and should be approached as such. No one member of a Clan will be able to complete it alone! So talk with your Clan in the chat, decide on members to attack first. Save the stronger teams to attack the later levels.

We have received some messages about Freezing (not Odin's Freeze ability) while fighting the Raid Boss. If you come across this, please take a minute to document the characters and Talismans you were using in this fight, as well as roughly how long you have been in battle. When you have that, you can send it in a Support ticket to the team via the in game options menu, or directly at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com.

If you missed it, we also added a Raid Boss section to our Clan guide! This will explain the mechanics of how your entire Clan can come together and defeat this behemoth god.

If any of the Clans make it to Odin X today, please comment below!

Lastly, I’ve got the image below as my computer wallpaper, so I thought some of you might want it too! I kept the image quality as high as I could!

Signing off,

Ceeg

Name:  odin_desktop_wallpaper.jpg
Views: 1549
Size:  881.7 KB