Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Issue due to inactive clan leader

My clan's leader seems to be inactive a long time ago. Could the devs substitute him with another member, or should we just leave the clan?

OS
    iOS
    My thought would be for all of you to leave the clan and basically re-enact Lord Of The Flies to see who’ll become the new clan leader
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    My thought would be for all of you to leave the clan and basically re-enact Lord Of The Flies to see who’ll become the new clan leader
    While the situation sucks, the Lord of the Flies reenactment is hilarious.

It has already been posted in the rules that Support will not kick clan members, let alone a leader. After all the leader put forth the gold to create the clan.
    Best to all leave and start a new one or join an existing clan.

OS
    iOS
    Oh man.. that sucks.

There should be some automated mechanism that if the clan leader is inactive for X days they are *automatically* kicked and replaced with the first officer or top contributor. After all, it's not out of line to expect the clan leader to shoulder the responsibility of at least playing the app.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, that does suck. Sadly, it probably won’t be the last guild it happens to. Thirty days and the First Officer should be allowed to take the torch.

Just remember, we really don’t know each other on a personal level. He may have been eaten by a goat or a million other bizarre reasons why he up and disappeared. You just never know.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 03-07-2020 at 04:28 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    How can we reenact? I cannot find it in the forum

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Yeah, that does suck. Sadly, it probably won’t be the last guild it happens to. Thirty days and the First Officer should be allowed to take the torch.

Just remember, we really don’t know each other on a personal level. He may have been eaten by a goat or a million other bizarre reasons why he up and disappeared. You just never know.
    I just pictured it like Sean Bean and his one millon ways to die in movies xD
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    lol man this made me giggle ...and that's true
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    iOS
    I questioned why my brain came up with that first and foremost after I had posted. Hope I just didn’t prophesies my own death by goat.

Of course, after I saw the movie Witch I told my wife I wanted a black goat I could name Black Phillip. I’ve now changed my mind.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 03-07-2020 at 07:20 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    just implement some automated kicking after x inactive days and the issue is solved

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.