Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Bugs Champions

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    Why did Joms pounce on me.
    I just want an answer to the question. But no one answers me.
    Air only
    "Why won't someone answer my question?"
    (Several people proceed to answer the question posed and attempt to have a civil discussion)
    "Why are Joms attacking me"

Side Note: that initial post of yours was a (an admittedly) subtle call out against both Oliv and Yup (both being Joms) and you didn't expect some other members of Joms to defend their fellow clansman?
    Last edited by Beddie; 03-09-2020 at 04:43 PM.
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Bad answer. Need something more
    And, I think, YUP does not need protection from me about this

OS
    Android
    Bad answer. Need something more
    And, I think, YUP does not need protection from me about this
    Just because it's not the answer you want doesn't mean you should ignore it. Something weird is up with the cosmic and it'll probably be fixed later if you have a problem with it then don't fight the teams that have them. In other words do the same thing you do with the teams that have more pressing bugs that need to be addressed *cough*killer*cough*
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I heard something essentially, this is already good. I have no problem with the fact that I can lose to someone. It is only important for me to know why some things are happening. Nothing personal

OS
    Android
    I heard something essentially, this is already good. I have no problem with the fact that I can lose to someone. It is only important for me to know why some things are happening. Nothing personal
    You mad it personal by making this post.

I know how . This post is about you. Try to say I'm wrong
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    No need to look for a black cat in a black room

OS
    Android
    Ohhh no now I wish I didn't say it
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Hello, buggy champions. You think I forgot about you? I'm a fly in the ointment in your barrel of honey. Why is everyone silent about the Banshee, how many indignation about Musashi. My answer: she solves Odin. I will say more: for me, your buggy team is not a problem. For me, the problem is your silence. As if nothing was happening. Who says fuck the banshee?

OS
    Android
    Hello, buggy champions. You think I forgot about you? I'm a fly in the ointment in your barrel of honey. Why is everyone silent about the Banshee, how many indignation about Musashi. My answer: she solves Odin. I will say more: for me, your buggy team is not a problem. For me, the problem is your silence. As if nothing was happening. Who says fuck the banshee?
    On the one hand, I don´t agree with your ways of handling this thing, whining and making personal this situation it just makes less important your real complaint, which one, on the other hand, I Do agree. Banshee it at least behaving weird 99% of the time. If people use it, In my opinion, you shouldn't attack people, ask devs and support team for a solution or make the problem visible without shitting on people like a child.

Ok, Banshee (sentinel+Cosmic Banshee) lets talk, mostly before she dies (maybe she actually dies but we don't see the animation) she cures herself and her talisman cleanses everyone and her anti-debuffs activates. Good. But then she can´t be killed in 99% of cases because every time she is about to die, she cures herself again (without any buff or perfect shield or whatever) and the loops go on for evah... thats the problem.

Sometimes she simply dies like it supposed to happen. Sometimes she can be killed when Perfect Disabled/Perfect corruption/Perfect Crave are on her, I´m not sure which one of these (if any) works on her but most of the time she dies, she got this de-buffs on her

Also, sometimes you can put got Doom on her (which shouldn't be possible) maybe The killer is responsible for this...

LAD Eddie can kill her with his fury.

What else you know?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    1. Nothing personal.
    2. Russians do not complain and do not whine. Remember this once and for all. Apply these terms to your loved ones.
    3. Am I wrong?