OS
    Android

Looking for a warm space near the fireplace in an active clan

Hi all

Old school gamer here, who dislikes clan/guild business (dismissed some huge clans/guilds in some popular games as the guildmaster/clan leader because of greedy players and time loss). I was quite happy when I first began playing LotB as there was no clan business. I tried to survive solo in my humble guild but current quest strategy and rewarding system increases the wedge between playing solo vs as a clan. Therefore time has come to be in an active guild again.

I am playing for good music, collector's aspect and underlying maths of it. So I am not evil, killer, destroyer etc And I do not want to miss specific rewards provided for clan only quests or cash.
    I am daily active as long as my profession allows, playing all my troopers daily. Grinding or solving dungeons was never a problem.

I am 50+ and an age matched international (specificly not country/region based) clan is preferred, English is preferred for communication. Although I may work on both sides of the Atlantic, a European based clan will be better for time zone issues and communication.

Athough I applied to the forums last thursday, my aprroval mail came 30 min ago. So I left my humble clan to the daughter and have approx. 23 hours to enter a clan. I had begun sacrificing and sacrificed nearly for 1M essence, 30 exalted sacrifices but still have the reserve for 1.5-2 M essence, 20-30 exalted sacrifices. Purposefully did not get any clan rewards yet. A clan which has completed all the quests will not be suitable.

Am I asking for too much? probably not
    The EXORCISTS Clan

All cosmic mythical talismans white T3, still no whining
    (edit 1 blue and 3 white T3s after the signature)

OS
    Android
    So no warm place on the horizon
    will buy midgards by cash
    will go on killing Odin alone if freezes and crashes allow
    The EXORCISTS Clan

All cosmic mythical talismans white T3, still no whining
    (edit 1 blue and 3 white T3s after the signature)

OS
    Android
    I am building a clan with lone players.
    It will take some time, patience will gain enormous merit.
    In my previous clan I made 4 sac lvl 7 and about 16 sac lvl 6, around 1M esscence. I decided to abandon them because only I contributed to the challenges
    If you are interested and want to join send me a private message