Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    think you might have misread it bud its a 45% chance to get class advantage then if he has that he gets an extra turn easy mistake to make tbh also if you read the shinobi cosmic every perfect hit does damage = to 15% max hp which gets reduced due to passive but still cuts down the health fast combined with samuari doing huge damage via the max health damage scaling

OS
    Android
    also running someone who can gain extra turns and give them out i use woman in uniform personally also helps

OS
    Android
    Just a notice, this morning while burning time at work, the Magnus child of the damned seemed to out last my other lower level/weaker toons on a lvl 55 Odin. I'm basically taking notes a d maybe with better talismans and skill shared could possibly be a decent addition to a team. If I kept my other 4 instead of sacrifices, could have toyed around a bit. If you have one available, give it a shot and confirm that it has promise

OS
    iOS
    I’ll second the Woman in Uniform. Getting 18 energy turn 1 is pretty great.

Yellow Spirit Dog preformed well beyond my expectations. He does two things really well: 1) He stops Odin hitting nearly as hard (if you can keep passive up) and 2) boosts your damage (penetration) without applying debuffs. I wish I had about 20 G. Spirit Dogs.

And the elephant in the room is a max. awakened Cyborg. This isn’t really a surprise, as he is the best toon everywhere, but those in top arena know Cyborg + a lot of toons can pretty easily max out your extra turns, while removing golden buffs... and he’s resilient.

IMO, posting teams for Frontier Dungeons, etc. is some players’ idea of bragging. The same players might hesitate to post here because they don’t know what a proper brag is yet, and might feel like they’ve been caught with their pants down if the damage #s they’re hitting turn out not to be that impressive. (Or they’re just d-bags.)

The Alchemist is another solid toon for Odin, preforming as well or a little better in this dungeon as he does elsewhere. The great thing is you don’t need him max awakened. Mine still wears Snow talis to avoid stun. I’ll probably have myself a couple more after sac event and awaken once.

As far as Talis... some of the usual suspects are good, others aren’t. Yggs are disabled by Odin’s fury, but Artifacts are great (so many hits!) especially on a unit (i.e. Shinobi) who can also get damage reduction (Shinobi cosmic). I’m torn on whether the alchemy sets I’ve been using are a good idea. Forge holds water, Sacred is its usual powerhouse, and you probably want some Warlord on at least one unit to boost your damage.

Some of these points are over-explained for our newer readers.

OS
    iOS
    Ghost of Christmas giving in theory seems great, because he can trigger your Warlords while removing those 2-turn damage blocks. In practice he needs more support than I would have hoped.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulGravity View Post
    Just a notice, this morning while burning time at work, the Magnus child of the damned seemed to out last my other lower level/weaker toons on a lvl 55 Odin. I'm basically taking notes a d maybe with better talismans and skill shared could possibly be a decent addition to a team. If I kept my other 4 instead of sacrifices, could have toyed around a bit. If you have one available, give it a shot and confirm that it has promise
    It was the fortune tals I was using and they were only lvl 30, should have swapped out for maxed may have done better, but that char seems to be a.good one for the lower odins

OS
    Android
    lmao love the thing on real brags

OS
    iOS
    Frontier talismans are good on long battles as it slowly increases damage output.
    Ragnaroks are a must on any char for their extra damage
    Anyone tried Kari etc? Should do decent damage too....

And cheers everyone who gives tips! You are all legends!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    So I’m thinking at least 4 Eds can KO Odin from any life total. This is probably the God Tier of Odin Eds.

1) Max Awakened Cyborg with.... anything (maybe not maxed..? ... but maxed you get the extra turns and removal of golden buffs, and et cetera, and et cetera)

2) Samuri Ed/Ragnarock

3) Samuri Emperor Ed/Ragnarock

4) Alex Ed./Ragnarock

2-4 all scale with max hp, after which Ragnarock gives you bonuses. Pack a unit to remove Golden buffs and these guys can take you home.

Bonus: Samuri is one of the new Eds available for trooper badges. Cyborg too, but you’ll have to put in the work.

OS
    Android
    Тhank you, Puntwothree!