Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    hey.. is that a 10 year old boy sitting next to you???
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The biggest flaw is the very stingy SOB drop rate. It makes it aggravating.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I think it's all too new and there's no telling what is or is not good for your clan... so until it's clear that sharing some information doesn't alter clan rankings.. some may be more tight lipped. I mean, it's only natural to not share info if that sharing could cause your clan to lose ranking. Don't blame clans, blame the devs for pitting players against players.
    I'm right there with you on that, it's always good to help out others along the way. My biggest thing is me getting the hang of what talismans work best for certain toons to get the most out of them. I'm not an aficionado with there placing. Also congrats on area, I think my best was in the high 60's back in September, when I was big into grinding arena.

OS
    Android
    I have noticed that any toon with ragnarok and a t3 yellow cosmic does great damage. A character that can remove damage block with basic (eg - Musashi, assassin WW) or with passive ( eg - assassin corrupt rescuer, gunner ghost) are useful.

OS
    Android
    the largest hitters are toons who scale based on oppenents max hp but even in this case undead axis gunner warrior and run to the hills ed hold a unqiue advantage of the reset ability which can cause huge amounts of damage if you run something like trooper + echo / rag + echo

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    true that but thats still more pvp this is PvE which should stay friendly regardless of your clan
    The very same clan that wants people to think they’re the best so they have one of the most beloved players say they got to Odin X. Meanwhile there are 20 other clans just as good that also got to Odin X within hours. It’s not like it’s rare occurrence to have 30 active players who are into a game. Yes there are lots of skeleton crew clans. But there are also a lot of strong clans that just keep silent because they don’t want to become a target during clan wars for being full of brag, abuse & bad jokes.

OS
    iOS
    Gunner banshee is excellent against Odin if you have her cosmic takes no damage what so ever I done Odin yesterday for over 9m damage with just her left took bloody ages mind cus he loves to block damage but I got there before the servers decided it was going to throw the usual connection error message and waste my bloody time and effort

OS
    Android
    As op said, RTTH Eddie and axis gunners are great against Odin

OS
    Android
    Where is stated that raid rewards are a clan competition? I mean, looks pretty clear that your clan need to reach "X" points to go up in Grades, but the screen says nothing about do more points than other clans or reach it first... as far as we know we can reach 1kkk all together at the same time xD and we would all get the same rewards...

I do understand the "tightened thing" about not to share something that can be harmful to you but also I can´t help thinking in that case even sharing dungeon teams or something that could potentially help another player get a talisman set it could be also potentially harmful to you... but we do share that info... well mostly and maybe even less an less xD
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    That Samurai Ed + S Shinobi combo doesn't seem to make sense. Even with advantage talismans, you only get a 50% chance of getting an extra turn. Since you need to hit Odin like 100 times, I don't see how it is possible to do it in a single turn as suggested. Correct me if I'm wrong.