Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    This whole game has become less of a helping community. Just take a look at arena teams during arena events. Gone are the days everyone helped each other.

And I hate to say it but a certain clan seems to be leading the charge in making sure no one is as good as them.
    which clan is that always useful to know who to keep an eye on

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    true that but thats still more pvp this is PvE which should stay friendly regardless of your clan
    You would think but even here in this thread there are sentiments of "why should I help those who aren't in my clan".
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    i seen that but theres a general hope that enough people from different clans pitch in then those who dont look like unreasonable tossers and end up with either a bad rep as a clan or contrubiting to save facev

OS
    iOS
    I think it's all too new and there's no telling what is or is not good for your clan... so until it's clear that sharing some information doesn't alter clan rankings.. some may be more tight lipped. I mean, it's only natural to not share info if that sharing could cause your clan to lose ranking. Don't blame clans, blame the devs for pitting players against players.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I think it's all too new and there's no telling what is or is not good for your clan... so until it's clear that sharing some information doesn't alter clan rankings.. some may be more tight lipped. I mean, it's only natural to not share info if that sharing could cause your clan to lose ranking. Don't blame clans, blame the devs for pitting players against players.
    they pitted players against players when they came up with the concept of arena

OS
    Android
    Yes the devs shouldn't have created such an environment that would encourage this sort of animosity, but there is still some blame on the players as well. We could just as easily say "Nope, we're still helping each other out and bonding over a common love of Maiden". Instead we are letting them pit us against ourselves.

They may have made the gun but that doesn't mean we need to shoot it.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Uhm.. I think y'all may be conflating things. Helping others with PvE or some specific dungeon still takes place. But it's not like people share working PvP teams on the forums. Players have ALWAYS been tight-lipped when it comes to furthering their own game and only share when it's inconsequential. And none of us know how clan raids factor into that at the moment. The only real difference now is rather than 1 player not sharing working PvP teams.. you may have 30 players not sharing working Raid teams. But after the "tally" that could very well change.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-09-2020 at 11:56 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'll just say that ragnarok with a multi hitter, as in 5 hits of physical damage, works very well

OS
    Android
    Uhm.. I think y'all may be conflating things. Helping others with PvE or some specific dungeon still takes place. But it's not like people share working PvP teams on the forums. Players have ALWAYS been tight-lipped when it comes to furthering their own game and only share when it's inconsequential. And none of us know how clan raids factor into that at the moment. The only real difference now is rather than 1 player not sharing working PvP teams.. you may have 30 players not sharing working Raid teams.
    As I mentioned in another thread as you are in a clan filled with players who seem to have all of the bells and whistles it is very easy for you to say "this isn't such a big deal". In my clan it's only a few of us and we have to carry the clan so we won't be able to get as much done as fast and all of those tips are great as it cuts time out of experimenting.

Don't worry you and your clan will still outpace us but if this past event is any indication the smaller/less experienced clans can easily become irrelevant and not have a chance.

This is not a complaint against you or your clan though. This is a complaint against the devs who have long since moved away from having all content as permanent long term goals. Now large chunks of new content is time or money limited when it's first introduced and by the time it reaches a permanent method of attainment, it is long since relevant. I honestly don't know how this game and keep new players who don't drop a couple hundred when starting.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 836
Size:  307.7 KB

carry on...
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!