Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Warrior Slaughtered Daughter

Name:  Slaughtered-Daughter-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1447
Size:  326.1 KB

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until March 12th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Slaughtered Daughter Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐Warrior Slaughtered Daughter!

The Slaughtered Daughter joins the cast as a new 4⭐Warrior in Legacy of the Beast. Facing off against this single target damager can lead to Grave Implications! She passively reduces incoming damage and strips her targets of Shields and Invincibility Effects from the target before dealing damage. The Slaughtered Daughter is also able to boost your team by granting random offensive effects!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Players who battle in Lord of Light Floors 11-15 will also be able to earn greater amounts of Slaughtered Daughter Fragments (10, 20 or 50) at an increased drop rate! Additionally, you can earn as many Warrior Slaughtered Daughter Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

This Fragment event will also feature 4 Event Challenges which will reward a variety of items including XP Shards, Frontier Keys and Grimoire Fragments.

Grimoire Fragments are the event currency of our overarching Nameless Nights event that is running through March.

Trade your Grimoire Fragments in the Mega Store for rare rewards including 5* Live After Death Eddie.

You can learn more about this featured event in the Nameless Nights event post here!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Fragments or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

Extra Slaughtered Daughter Fragments can score you Purple Cosmic Redemption Talismans, Cosmic Evo Runes and a variety of Talisman Soul Fragments.

Head to the Event Store to see the full list of items!

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Slaughtered Daughter:

• Get a FREE 10 Slaughtered Daughter Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Warrior Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Slaughtered Daughter!
    • Grab an additional boost of Slaughtered Daughter Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with the Slaughtered Daughter, including Bonfire Talismans, as well as a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Counterstrike Set Effect!

Bonfire Talismans are red talismans with a 3 set effect! Equip them for a 25% Damage Reduction and a 50% chance to inflict Time Bomb on each enemy for 2 turns each action. They will also Inflict Perfect Time Bomb for 2 turns for every Time Bomb or Perfect Time Bomb currently on the target at the start of your turn.

The T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with the Counterstrike set effect gives the wearer Counterstrike for 3 turns at the start of battle. Counterstrike gives a 35% chance to immediately attack the enemy that has just attacked you.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Warrior Slaughtered Daughter Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit this ally, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    iOS
    Just something for thought.....

It would be nice is each and every LOL event didn't start on Warrior LOL. Inevitably this means players are always grinding the same LOL dungeons (I-X) for LOL events. No chance to grind Gunner or Assassin during the event. (unless rollover is wonky like today).
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I am worried about the uselessness of this character's abilities. Also, I don't know if my English is THAT bad or the passive description is quite confusing

OS
    Android
    I'm loving her new look! Talk about a glow up
    Name:  SDaughter.png
Views: 1579
Size:  435.2 KB

The event challenges are identical to last month's fragment event, only difference being Samurai Keys instead of Powerslave. Can earn up to 3000 Grimoire Fragments from the repeatable LoL challenge (Up to 500 runs).

Name:  NN-SlaughteredDaughter.PNG
Views: 818
Size:  12.0 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Did 2 megarefills Lol XV = 400 frags exactly.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Did 2 megarefills Lol XV = 400 frags exactly.
    Looked bad first when I saw it, but my tally for 2 megarefills on LoL XV is even worse- exactly 300 frags for 300 ironite.

Crazy.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    iOS
    2 mega refills and 760 frags and 530 lillith in lol x

OS
    Android
    I had 4 freezes on the 4th wave of Level XV. Autoplay just stops and I can't access any buttons. That's 140 SOT down the drain. Had to restart the app on each occasion. I would be interested to hear if anyone else has had a similar is issue.

Cyborg (Max)
    Musashi
    Lucifer (Max)
    Charlotte

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mikus666 View Post
    I had 4 freezes on the 4th wave of Level XV. Autoplay just stops and I can't access any buttons. That's 140 SOT down the drain. Had to restart the app on each occasion. I would be interested to hear if anyone else has had a similar is issue.

Cyborg (Max)
    Musashi
    Lucifer (Max)
    Charlotte
    Yes same, and I know of a few players who experience this on a regular basis as well.
    I stopped running XV altogether if I can't babysit it.

Another thing that doesn't get fixed.

OS
    Android
    I've noticed that the app is much more susceptible to connection issues due to notifications from other apps (and itself - Satellite 15/SoT notifications for example) while running LoL for some reason. Noticed it last fragment event and same again today meaning I have to babysit more than normal. Don't normally have these issues when grinding dungeons or Cosmos.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.