Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    9+Mil damage and Kill Odin X.. NOTHING.. no pop up.. no rewards....

100k damage Odin X.. standard gold, xp 400 raid pts...

Something ain't right.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    9+Mil damage and Kill Odin X.. NOTHING.. no pop up.. no rewards....

100k damage Odin X.. standard gold, xp 400 raid pts...

Something ain't right.

I'm almost positive this happens when more than one person is actively attacking when the killing blow happens. Same thing happened to me earlier, no pop up, no rewards. However a little while later I ended up with extra Epic Clan Fragments in my BoS.
    Seems like the rewards in these instances can be slightly delayed when multiple people are involved in the killing blow. Maybe with a little coordination some clan members can verify that.

OS
    Android
    I found out that the crackheaded looking daughter with vipers and a random cosmic, with Thor Eddie and the new tals from the clan event and cosmic actually did quite well, the Valhalla toon, not so we'll, the nomad outlasted her

OS
    Android
    It would be very nice that when you receive frags from an Odin rewatd that the indicator in the BoS reflects the rewards
    That way if you dont see the reward chest you will know that you receive rewards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    It would be very nice that when you receive frags from an Odin rewatd that the indicator in the BoS reflects the rewards
    That way if you dont see the reward chest you will know that you receive rewards.
    It'd be nice if the marked "useless" frags as well so you know what you can convert to precious souls safely. ... and remove the 4 "old immortal soul" frags I have I can't do anything with those..
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    idk about anyone else but ive lost 5 Sands Of Blood since sunday with the game freezing and the teams that accompany it the devs better be crediting my account

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Brakius View Post
    I'm almost positive this happens when more than one person is actively attacking when the killing blow happens. Same thing happened to me earlier, no pop up, no rewards. However a little while later I ended up with extra Epic Clan Fragments in my BoS.
    Seems like the rewards in these instances can be slightly delayed when multiple people are involved in the killing blow. Maybe with a little coordination some clan members can verify that.
    Yes, I want to know what happens if 2-3 (more) players simultaneously clear the same location

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    It'd be nice if the marked "useless" frags as well so you know what you can convert to precious souls safely. ... and remove the 4 "old immortal soul" frags I have I can't do anything with those..
    I have 1 old immortal soul frag. I think it was HE event

OS
    Android
    Ok, I've posted on this forum about the "hardly worth it" rewards for this Raid play, but now Odin X just freezes up.... had to just close the app with no rewards, loss of SoB, loss of moments in my life, and yet another bugged part of this game.

-Am I mad about being ripped off of rewards.... NO.
    -Am I mad about wasting my time all for nothing.... NO.
    -Am I mad about losing SoB.... NO.

-What I am upset about is wasting a good "beer buzz" on futile gameplay and then having to report it on this forum.

All these complaints but no feedback from the mods on any of these Raid issues.

UPDATE: The devs discuss important Raid issues in this new thread:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...arch-12th-2020
    Last edited by Bakura; 03-15-2020 at 12:17 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Unable to play. When you enter the battle, the game freezes. And I still put the best toons. Probably not the smartest thing