Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    323

    Odin feedback thread

    please use this for feedback on odin dungon only and not for lotb is general thank you

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    323
    my personal issues on this dungon are the following
    the reset love the concept of the dungon and how your clan is forced to pull together but having the dungon reset back to I is an absoulte pain in the ass it makes it feel useless for doing it in the first place if its just going to reset because it makes the goals for A-SSS waaaay to much effort to be considerded worth it unless you are in a 30 person clan who are all contributing

  3. #3
    Senior Member Smudger24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Canada 🇨🇦
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    my personal issues on this dungon are the following
    the reset love the concept of the dungon and how your clan is forced to pull together but having the dungon reset back to I is an absoulte pain in the ass it makes it feel useless for doing it in the first place if its just going to reset because it makes the goals for A-SSS waaaay to much effort to be considerded worth it unless you are in a 30 person clan who are all contributing
    Even with a 30 person clan everyone contributing, I'd be very impressed to see anyone get to that 1 million point SSS goal. I don't know how it's even possible in a weeks time.

    Not very realistic numbers.
    Proud leader of

    The EXORCISTS Clan

    Daily player since the beginning.

    Game ID: Smudge-4480

  4. #4
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    4,493
    Especially given that you can only fight 3 times a day.. 5 if you spend ironite... which still ain't enough. Although last week was a short week for it.. I'd wager no clan even got close to 700,000 let alone 1M points.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    -----------------------------
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..
    -----------------------------

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    841
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Especially given that you can only fight 3 times a day.. 5 if you spend ironite... which still ain't enough. Although last week was a short week for it.. I'd wager no clan even got close to 700,000 let alone 1M points.
    Ceeg mentioned that SOB would be rewarded in future events. Still don't see SSS being readily accessible outside of those events.

    It's so hard to get invested in raids when it's once every 5 hours and Odin seems to be causing bugs/errors/crashes for others.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

    MuzakMaker-3591

  6. #6
    Senior Member Beddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    England
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I'd wager no clan even got close to 700,000 let alone 1M points.
    I don’t even think any clans got past 350’000 let alone 700’000
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

  7. #7
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    4,493
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Ceeg mentioned that SOB would be rewarded in future events. Still don't see SSS being readily accessible outside of those events.
    Yeah that'll help. But I think they are still figuring much of it out themselves. I mean, they posted it was to reset on Tuesdays.. but it reset on Monday here. And what's with the 2hr lockout before rollover??
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    -----------------------------
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..
    -----------------------------

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    323
    no idea on the lock out but if you dont mind me asking how many points did Jomsvikings get

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    841
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Yeah that'll help. But I think they are still figuring much of it out themselves. I mean, they posted it was to reset on Tuesdays.. but it reset on Monday here. And what's with the 2hr lockout before rollover??
    It did reset Tuesday UTC and they seem to have partially moved to referencing UTC more often but they are inconsistent which makes it hard to remember which is UTC and which is PDT.

    All that being said if we had paid attention to turn in game timer, we wouldn't have made the mistake.

    The lockout needing 2 hours for what should be simple table values scares me.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

    MuzakMaker-3591

  10. #10
    Senior Member Madrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    UK
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    435
    Who thinks of these goals anyway not even the top clan with hardcore toons is ever gonna hit sss in a week, I think they need to stop smoking what ever they are. It’s all geared for a win win for them

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •