Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    the only strat for getting even close to SSS is by having lower members take out the first few rounds then have the best players slay out a ton of X runs but this requires a lot of coordination and effort

OS
    iOS
    That isn't necessarily the case. It seems it would be best to strategize and have your weakest characters working on the early rounds so your powerful characters can max out the damage in the later rounds. Some low members may have very powerful characters that would be best utilized in later rounds for maximum impact. I think it is more about the character and talisman pools than any single contributors overall status as a player.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    That isn't necessarily the case. It seems it would be best to strategize and have your weakest characters working on the early rounds so your powerful characters can max out the damage in the later rounds. Some low members may have very powerful characters that would be best utilized in later rounds for maximum impact. I think it is more about the character and talisman pools than any single contributors overall status as a player.
    my appolgises im thinking too much in terms of pvp not PvE your right my mistake

OS
    iOS
    I’m guessing the next 2 bosses will give more raid points and make a million possible. Otherwise yea they have to tweak it.

OS
    Android
    5 battles per day, 1000 points each. 150,000 per day. 1050,000 per week. But this is the maximum at OdinX, which still needs to be reached (minus points). And also all 30 members of the clan should have about 35 teams capable of defeating Odin (or gain the required amount of points. Which ???)

OS
    Android
    Without victoryName:  PhotoGrid_1583909742956-1.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  281.3 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    I’m guessing the next 2 bosses will give more raid points and make a million possible. Otherwise yea they have to tweak it.
    hopfully they do

OS
    iOS
    I think the raid feature is fine. It doesn’t feel good, thinking you can’t reach max rewards... but on the other hand these are all new rewards we haven’t had before. It’s all bonus.

I’m sure my clan isn’t the most powerful, but we all got SOME bonus ironite and SOME bonus red spends thingys last week. I think that’s a win.

Buying blood doesn’t seem worthwhile. I’ll stick to my SOT.

OS
    Android
    IMO....
    The average rewards are not worth the hassle.
    I know some have posted they got a few things... but I've done my daily SOB and bought 1, and besides the standard gold, xp, clan points, and 3 or 4 tribute, in the last week and a half I also got 45 epic & 45 legendary cosmic frags, rare clan soul frags, and 50 IC.
    Rubbish for all the tali switching and team picking.
    The gameplay is ok, but it's the same each time.... stay alive, cleanse, remove Odin's buffs, hit hard... repeat.

The clan points add up so the whole team can get 100 or 200 ironite in a week. The gold is meager. The tribute is a drop in the bucket compared to checking in with a bonus. And clan XP... what is that for? .... so I can compare my contributions to other clansmen?

We're half way through week 2.... if we don't see any real rewards, my care factor will be exhausted.

Here's my rewards for today's 3 battles .... one battle was nearly 10 million damage.
    Name:  Screenshot_20200311-115318.png
Views: 375
Size:  168.5 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20200311-120942.png
Views: 364
Size:  153.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20200311-121834.png
Views: 329
Size:  144.1 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 03-11-2020 at 07:41 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    i messaged CS regarding my issue and Sam told me they are in the process of rethinking the rewards to make it more beneficial for those who want to take part in the raids, but i will admit so far it's not worth the hassle for what you get