Thread: Goodbye

OS
    iOS

Goodbye

Maybe you won't recognize my name. If so, you won't be interested in reading the following.
    After some careful consideration last week, I departed my clan and uninstalled the game. Because I've been a fairly frequent poster in the forum, I at least wanted to say goodbye to many of the cool people I've interacted with on this forum.
    I really think that this game has so much great potential, but I kind of think it is being mismanaged. I have loved the art, characters, and Iron Maiden lore, which has brought back a lot of good memories of all those great songs and albums. I've also appreciated the complexity of the game. I took the game seriously and played it consistently and intently.
    I also appreciated the camaraderie on this forum (even though there are the occasional errant and unhelpful threads). Even more, I really appreciated the Caesar's Legion clan, and my greatest hesitation in leaving was to lose touch with some of the members in that clan.
    I have a great sense of missing out, and I think I even had a dream where I was doing some Arena games. Honestly, I felt like it had peaked for me. I felt like I learned it enough, and I was not going to go any further. I made good rankings in Arena (#4) and Gauntlet (#2), but I was not going to be able to invest the time or money to get into those top spots again.
    The game was just taking up too much time. The time demands have gotten more intense trying to stay up in Arena for awards. Gauntlet. Farming for gold for awakening. Trooper. And now the clan! So, I'm having to leave it. I need to invest my time in other things right now. But maybe I'll come back. I uninstalled the game and left my clan because I knew it would be too tempting to come back. (The game has an addicting quality.)
    Anyway--thank you for the help you've given me over the last 1 1/2 years of playing the game. I've also appreciated the great wit and humor within this forum. This game truly has an international following. I hope this game goes in a positive direction and is able to harness the potential, moving it in a more strategic and fun direction.
    My best wishes to you all!

OS
    Android
    Sorry to see you go, but I definitely understand where you're coming from. Best of luck to you in the real world Horus! Up the Irons \m/
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    You will be missed. Ive enjoyed gaming with you as well. You may want to periodically check the forums and see what's going on.

OS
    Android
    Oh Sad but understandably decision, thank you mate you have been one of my firsts fellow trooper (Len-1596 here) and a great one, was nice to see you on top arena, good luck, enjoy and if you ever come back send a request ;D
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Sad to see you go. I understand as I've been there and have done that- lasted for half a year

I remeber your nick from Arena fights and you always had good defense setups.

You've also pointed out some good things... and also pointed out Caesar's Legion clan as standing for a good example of brotherhood.

Hopefully I wasn't the one who pushed you out of the podium- maybe next time, when you recharge ^^

Get some rest and the community will keep the Legacy safe for you.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe