Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Man’s Mortality (Sacrifice) - Sacrifice for Awakening Fragments and Midgard Talismans

Name:  Mans-Mortality-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 627
Size:  304.7 KB

Sacrifice for rare rewards!

From now until March 18th at 5PM PT, earn bonuses from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

• Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of either 1 Awakening Fragment
    • Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 3 Awakening Fragments
    • Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 6 Awakening Fragments
    • Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 12 Awakening Fragments
    • Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 40 Awakening Fragments
    • Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 100 Awakening Fragments
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 200 Awakening Fragments
    • Vortexes have a bonus of 500 Awakening Fragments

Awakening Fragments can be used to purchase Class Specific Awakening material from the Resources tab in the shop or can be converted into an Awakening Soul. The Awakening Soul is a unique soul that provides a random Awakening material when summoned. For full details on the Awakening feature head to our Awakening Guide news post!

If you belong to a Clan, you will also see additional Man’s Mortality Event Challenges. These are distinguishable by their green border and special icons. This event features Clan Group Event Challenges which will count the efforts of all members of your Clan towards the ultimate goal! For additional details on Clan Event Challenges, scroll to the bottom of this post, or head to the Clans Guide in the newsfeed!

Complete Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including various Awakening Shards, Thor Eddie Fragments, Vampire Hunter Fragments, and new 6-set Midgard Talismans.

Midgard Talismans are red talismans with a 6 set effect! Equip a full set to reduce damage taken by 60% and to gain Immunity to all negative effects, including innate Silence, Seal, Taunt, and Skill Disabling effects. This set will also give a random Offensive and Defensive effect for two turns to all allies when any ally, not including self, dies. Finally, Midgard Talismans will revive a random dead ally and grant Perfect Immortality to all allies for the duration of battle when you kill an enemy.

Many Man’s Mortality event challenges will also provide Grimoire Soul Fragments.

Grimoire Fragments are the event currency of our overarching Nameless Nights event that is running through March.

Trade your Grimoire Fragments in the Mega Store for rare rewards including 5* Live After Death Eddie.

You can learn more about this featured event in the Nameless Nights event post here!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Alchemist Fragments, Rare or Common Souls for additional rewards! You can see the full list of items in the Event Store!

Need more essence? Head to the Event Store and pick from 2 Essence Chaser Packs for an extra boost for your next Sacrifice. These packs contain Sacrificial Hearts in addition to Ironite, a bit of Gold, Skill Shards and Rare Souls!

Get more Midgard Talismans! If you’re having trouble completing a set, we have a Midgard Finisher pack available in store (500 Ironite gets you 2 Midgard Talismans!). Also, if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an in-app purchase.

Did you know you can double or even triple your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement.

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    Android
    Hello!
    For the second time in this year (the first time happened on February 8), I am deceived by the game with sacrifice...
    Made Ultimate Sacrifice, the game veered, at the new entry Ultimate Sacrifice itself was counted and awards were given out. But Vortex didn 't learn... In technical support already two Requests hang... One for a month (# 51821), the second wrote today (# 53136).
    I wait for the answer...
    Broke off me... I strongly am indignant.
    https://vk.com/ironmaidenlegacy - The Russian public on the game Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast
    psih86-0610

OS
    Android
    I'm getting sac errors and frag errors.

OS
    Android
    Devs, is it error?
    Tier VI sacrifices - 50 times
    Tier VII sacrifices - 50 times

Maybe "Tier VII sacrifices - 30 times"? Each member of clan at least 1 tier VII
    Tier VII sacrifice is very hard to make especially for new players (before 6 months in game). Even 1 during sacrifice event.

Or it's again an event fully accessible only for clans which consist of old players with a lot of resources to made tier VII sacrifice?
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    When my clan completed the first event clan goal, a popup appears to me in the book of souls fragments screen, so I went to my character screen and no talisma there, and it appears to me as reward popup, also in my event tab is showing mission completed, what should I do?
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    iOS
    So this is a cool event and I'm glad to participate, however I feel there is an issue with these clan-based events; if you aren't part of a clan, the rewards are kind of terrible. I understand joining a clan is easy, however for players who cannot or are part of a clan that isn't as active as any of the ones on the forum, the events are pretty terrible compared to previous sacrifice events. The Midgard Talismans, like Niflheim, are clan-exclusive without payment. It doesn't affect me, but I do want to look out for the players who aren't as fortunate to be part of a good clan.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaster View Post
    Devs, is it error?
    Tier VI sacrifices - 50 times
    Tier VII sacrifices - 50 times

Maybe "Tier VII sacrifices - 30 times"? Each member of clan at least 1 tier VII
    Tier VII sacrifice is very hard to make especially for new players (before 6 months in game). Even 1 during sacrifice event.

Or it's again an event fully accessible only for clans which consist of old players with a lot of resources to made tier VII sacrifice?
    It seems that way. Or it means you have to buy the last one with ironite...

That said, there are many things in this game that new players can do. There is a reward for playing this game for more than 6 months/1 year!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I agree that the tier 7 is a tough one and should be reconsidered. It's one thing to be able to pull off 1 or 2 vortex fills, but that's quite different than a tier 7 sacrifice. You can pull off a vortex with all 3 star characters if you have enough of them... but there's no way to pull off a tier 7 without a few 5 star characters to sacrifice (and 10 5 star hearts won't do it either)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Here are the event challenges and rewards. Another 3,000 Grimoire Fragments up for grabs. Best of luck with your vortex rewards folks!

Name:  NN-MansMortality.PNG
Views: 559
Size:  40.6 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Name:  4491d3aa-3361-4ac9-b2c1-bab7f77e40b4.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  116.7 KB
    After gave up searching my missing talisma, I was unequiping my last toons used in Raid and found the missed talisma, neither NF knows how this happen, but this is a second time I received a event reward talisma like this, first you don't find it, and after you found in some random character in wrong color slot.
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.