Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Finally a good sacrifice event
    Pulled my last two missing toons, Domino and bruce ed. Plus much awakening materials. Thanks

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Finally a good sacrifice event
    Pulled my last two missing toons, Domino and bruce ed. Plus much awakening materials. Thanks
    This Bruce Eddie is fast becoming my new Prisoner in terms of not getting him ever!

Wasted 500+ rare souls while he wasn't dropping (and should've), countless mythical's, green or white... no compensation offered, nor did I get him.

The sheer amount of gold wasted on cracking these souls is enough to fully awaken a toon or two...

Other than that, too bad there wasn't a stretch goal for vortices as many teams pummeled through this challenge with ease.

Pleased with the event also.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    iOS
    I’ve just dropped SFME bonus

OS
    Android
    I decided to go all out and drop pretty much all my extra mythical souls, plus use all the extra souls that I've saved up for the last 3 months (I have all the toons you can get from any normal soul).

Consequently I completed over half the sac rewards for my clan (well over 25 ultimates and probably the same in vortexes), and completed all the clan sac rewards less than 6 hrs into the event (and only that long cos I was working and did most of this on my lunch break).

Was fun, but I definitely agree that the 50 ultimate sac target would be quite high for most players/clans.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Just removed gunner dog and minotaur + domina from my wish list. Burnt a heap of cash. Have collected an insane amount of awakening frags. Need to build up the $ again to use them all though!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Good event so far I’ve done half of the sac event too for my clan but sadly it seems they are not bothering so only way I have of getting those tali’s is to buy them but on the up side I’ve dropped some new toons, visions eddie, sfme, A Minotaur, plus a lot that I sac’ed again depletes a lot of Resources so I’ll have to get grinding again.

OS
    Android
    What a hell with vortex?
    I've made sacrifice tier VII, nothing happens. I reloaded game, receive award for sacrifice tier VII and no awards for vortex (no legendary souls, no expirience shards, no alchemist parts etc.). But vortex progress updated (new circle begins).

And at least two times this situation during this event.
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Me, and all my clan members have summoned thousands of rare, epic, legendary souls, of all types. Today I summoned at least 70 or 80 heroics...Guess what, no banshee..We are talking on thousands of souls here..Nobody has scored a banshee..

OH WAIT, there is a "deal" in the store to get all banshees for 55euros. Darn, how didn't I see this?

It is obvious that someone has tampered with the summoning rate for banshees..

Please team, those practices are at least sad, not to say, unethical.

Thanks
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991