Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I am fairly certain the hang on start issue is caused by a recent Android System Update that has been pushed over the last few days. Many of my clansman have had the same situation.
    As I said on the other thread. I have had this issue on android without that update.

Just like virtually everything else that gets released nowadays, this new feature is broken and I find myself asking "what the hell kind of testing happens and why does nothing work as advertised".

Maybe I'll play this once it eventually gets fixed but as usual I'm left completely disappointed that we got new broken content while the old broken content still hasn't been fixed.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Odin freeze happens on IOS also, unless it’s a pregame powerfury move
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    I'm not trying to make anyone mad or anything, but it was released as a Beta. They get fussed at for not having any new content. then they give us some content and instead of feedback they get complaints.

OS
    Android
    At least it is a free addition to the game. It is frustrating if the game freezes after 15 minutes of play. The freeze at the start of battle doesnt waste your time. The freezes without any clan points earned makes some feel like they are letting thier clan down.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    i haven't noticed any freezes on any of my ios devices or on PC via bluestacks, but have had a few issues with connection errors so it doesn't log you've completed a challenge. But it does that anyway which i'm putting that down to bandwidth issues.

OS
    Android
    There are several game issues.

1. Freeze at start of battle, lose SoB no earned points. Lose toons
    2. Freeze during game. Lose SoB. Sometimes you earn sometimes you done. Wasted time. Lose toons.
    3. Skips reward screen. Some definetly earn rewards others say no.
    4. Skips reward screen, goes to spinning circle. Rewards are questionable. You must logout of game.

Those are what I know of, there may be other variations. The new feature will make you keep previously unwanted or unused toons. It adds another layer of complexity to the game. It does give a clan a goal to achieve each week which encourages player communications.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I'm not trying to make anyone mad or anything, but it was released as a Beta. They get fussed at for not having any new content. then they give us some content and instead of feedback they get complaints.
    I agree with this completely. Im not complaining about any of this, I am just trying to supply the proper information to help them fix it.

JUST TO BE CLEAR.... The freeze I am talking about goes as follows....

go to team select screen and set up a team to fight odin. touch "battle" to start the fight. The screen flashes momentarily and the "wave" bar above the boss disappears. The entire screen is unresponsive and you cannot use the phone back button nor the game buttons to leave the team builder screen. You must reboot the game. When you log in, the Blood is used, the team is retired, and you have not gained any raid points nor any rewards. You have not actually entered the fight.

This "freeze" did not happen to me at all until immediately after I installed the latest Android system update on my S10 phone. I am currently on Android build G973USQS3CTB5 Applied March 14 at 8:35AM my local time. Since that time I have not entered a single Odin fight successfully.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I don't give a shit whether the content is old or new. I just want it to work. Beta is not an excuse for poor testing.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I'm now having that issue where raid boss freezes and I lose sob and toons. It's going to boil down to the raid boss can't be played by majority of the clans. Has anyone gotten back any feedback from support?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulGravity View Post
    I'm now having that issue where raid boss freezes and I lose sob and toons. It's going to boil down to the raid boss can't be played by majority of the clans. Has anyone gotten back any feedback from support?
    I did. Don't hold your breath they are "aware of the issue and know that it can be annoying".

No mention of workarounds, plans to address, or really any sense of urgency. Let's face it, this will just get added to the massive pile of bugs that they still haven't fixed because they can't help themselves to release new content THAT DOESN'T WORK and hasn't been properly tested.

MuzakMaker-3591