Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    It would be nice to have rewarded frags highlighted in the BoS, so we could at least see that we earned something. Unless you pay close attention you wont know if you earned gold or FC.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    When are we going to be able to awake our mighty Voidlings?
    This! So looking forward to this!

Maybe then you will do Character Analysis Crash Course Ep IV on them!?!?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by george-2964 View Post
    Hey Ceeg, how about the clan leaders that have left the game? I would like some feedback on what we should do, or if you could remove those leaders in the future.
    It's possible that your leader has taken an extended break. If anyone in the clan knows them personally, it could be worth having them reach out to find out if they don't mind transferring clan ownership. I can see if I'm able to reach out to them as well.

When are we going to be able to awake our mighty Voidlings?
    I'm surprised you're not vouching for Osiris as a candidate for a healthy dose of awakening goodness. If you were to give him a boost, what would you change or add? (No, I'm not secretly announcing an Osiris awakening, I just think he's a cool dude with a mean attitude.)
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    I'm surprised you're not vouching for Osiris as a candidate for a healthy dose of awakening goodness. If you were to give him a boost, what would you change or add? (Not, I'm not secretly announcing an Osiris awakening, I just think he's a cool dude with a mean attitude.)
    I didn't mentioned Osiris to not sound like a megalomaniac (hey, it's my nickname after all)

Aside joking, this is a question I really enjoy answering as an Egyptian mythology nerd. Osiris is good, cool and tough in same time. One of the most interesting part of his lore is focused especially on reviving. He is the first revived one on earth, by his wife Goddess Aset. You guys did a great job with skill matching when he got released (revives with basic attack like a boss), but of course meta is a whole other beast today and he certainly needs a boost that matches his attitude.

What I would boost...:

Basic attack:

- Nowadays we see unstoppable versions of debuffs/buffs, like inevitable stun, silence, immunity types.. How about giving him an inevitable buff: he can inevitably revive regardless of any condition how an ally died or something else blocking it (with some exit/special condition that doesn't put him into an endless loop)? It would make sense, knowing only Lord of the dead can bring someone died with doom / perfect death back to the life. + I would include silver effects cleansing as well.

Power move:

- I would try to tweak this move that gives a real endurance vs today's meta (can be a type of damage immunity) + lower the power cost to 6 + do some painful damage to match that mean and cool attitude. He is the judge, so he can punish the enemies. He can boost allies and do damage in same time, he is a God why can't he live on?

Passive:

- To start with, turning buffs into their golden version has a current problem: even you have infinite blue buff, it still transforms it into a 2 turn golden buff. I would make the all blue buffs infinite and golden here at some point of awakening. Possibly with a condition.

I can give a very lore focused suggestion. It is related to Goddess Aset. Make him and Aset work together in a special way when they are in the same team, like you did with Gemini twins. Emphasizing a hope for a boost on Aset here too (I can also share some ideas about how I would boost her).

After all, their story is mind blowing and they are very bound to each other. Only a real loving goddess can collect your shattered body pieces from allover the Egypt, can revive you then give you a son named Horus. That's probably what Osiris was thinking about her. What a family! Hope this helps

OS
    iOS
    After all, their story is mind blowing and they are very bound to each other. Only a real loving goddess can collect your shattered body pieces from allover the Egypt, can revive you then give you a son named Horus. That's probably what Osiris was thinking about her. What a family! Hope this helps
    Heck yeah, Ill add my vote to an Aset/Osiris combo!!! Maybe for next valentines day!?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Name:  takingnotes.gif
Views: 470
Size:  1.37 MB

Some absolutely wicked ideas here - thanks for taking some time to spare these thoughts. Perhaps we can agree that the coolest characters are those whose gameplay thematically ties in with their lyrical and historical roots. Here's hoping we get to see something special for those lovebirds down the road.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    One also absolutely wicked idea would be this one: To allow us to summon Banshees,through all respective souls.

Me and all my clan members have summoned thousands of rare, epic, legendary, of all types. Today I summoned at least 70 or 80 heroics...Guess what, no banshee..We are talking on thousands of souls here..

OH WAIT, there is a "deal" in the store to get all banshees for 55euros. Darn, how didn't I see this?

It is obvious that someone has tampered with the summoning rate for banshees..

Please Durandal or Ceeg, pass on to the team that those practices are at least sad, not to say, unethical.

Thanks
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    It's possible that your leader has taken an extended break. If anyone in the clan knows them personally, it could be worth having them reach out to find out if they don't mind transferring clan ownership. I can see if I'm able to reach out to them as well.
    Thank you for your answer.
    Nevertheless, there should be a fail-safe mechanism. Something like, "if leader is gone for 30 days, a co-leader can be chosen, to do administrative stuff, and then after 60 days, demote/kick". Clans should not disband if the leader for whatever reason stops playing the game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post

1- Hang and Sands of Blood loss when trying to start a Battle

This is happening on the Raid Boss select screen. The hang occurs and forces the player to reboot the game. When the player returns, the team and Sands of Blood have been consumed.
    Anybody found a way past this? Or are we just stuck losing SOB?

OS
    Android
    I am fairly certain the hang on start issue is caused by a recent Android System Update that has been pushed over the last few days. Many of my clansman have had the same situation.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!