Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I agree with this completely. Im not complaining about any of this, I am just trying to supply the proper information to help them fix it.

JUST TO BE CLEAR.... The freeze I am talking about goes as follows....

go to team select screen and set up a team to fight odin. touch "battle" to start the fight. The screen flashes momentarily and the "wave" bar above the boss disappears. The entire screen is unresponsive and you cannot use the phone back button nor the game buttons to leave the team builder screen. You must reboot the game. When you log in, the Blood is used, the team is retired, and you have not gained any raid points nor any rewards. You have not actually entered the fight.

This "freeze" did not happen to me at all until immediately after I installed the latest Android system update on my S10 phone. I am currently on Android build G973USQS3CTB5 Applied March 14 at 8:35AM my local time. Since that time I have not entered a single Odin fight successfully.

five days I can't play at all

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulGravity View Post
    I'm now having that issue where raid boss freezes and I lose sob and toons. It's going to boil down to the raid boss can't be played by majority of the clans. Has anyone gotten back any feedback from support?

I sent a ticket yesterday. I'm still waiting(2 weeks) for a response on hidden achievement. because i have no raven challenge ... wicker awakened 200 times

OS
    iOS
    I haven't had a single raid boss problem. Not trying to gloat, just provided a balanced and accurate picture for the devs