Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Help with 10 power move skulls

Recently I’ve been trying to unlock the gold souls vault skull quest by getting all the skulls I haven’t yet in the cosmos however there’s been one skull I can’t seem to get and that’s the 10 power move skulls on the normal levels on both battlefield and the underworld . My team always kills the other team to quickly and I was wondering if there are any characters that make obtaining these skulls easier. Thank you!

OS
    Android
    I used mummy and ass bomber boy, with the third to to block damage. Put a second ed for the kill.

Mummy past move does no damage, ass bomber boy power move gives many extra turns. Third can be a blocker or cleanser. Use may be able to use soccer ed to generate 12 twelve power.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    You can do everything on the same wavelength, if you have a football player and one of these two: Eddie - 12 energy, the reaper (angel) - Eddie's move. AgainName:  Screenshot_2020-03-16-03-35-10-1.png
Views: 446
Size:  133.7 KB

OS
    iOS
    I used 2* Tiny Tim and Cyborg. Cyborg gave me energy, Tiny Tim gave me extra turns (while doing no damage.. health was maxed). It was boring, but effective. Cyborg killed guys one at a time.

I love Tiny Tim... but I might be in the minority using him, much less having 2.

But if you kept a G. Woman in Uniform, she’s like a football Ed but more recent. Seems like her + Rocket Dog (3 power, single-target, extra turn) could do the trick.

OS
    iOS
    i used Cyborg, Caria (woman in uniform) and Magus werewolf, the werewolf can use his special over and over as it refunds the power cost, same as caria to give full power on her first move
    Last edited by Madrik; 03-15-2020 at 09:16 PM.

OS
    Android
    i was able to easily get it with cyborg and his force shield power move, cost 4pp and instantly gives extra turn, good luck
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    I guess you are new player and you have few characters.
    Magus moonchild will help you

OS
    iOS
    And even the gunner rockets. They also give extra points to power. Or you could use power talis.
    I also did these kind of achievements with cyborg btw.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by J3susTuDi0s View Post
    I guess you are new player and you have few characters.
    Magus moonchild will help you
    magus moonchild send one of him over my way

OS
    Android
    Gunner Undead Rescuer can steal power and fury.
    Gunner Child of the Damned is like the magus and gains 2 power each turn.
    Wickerman/Shadow Wickerman Eddies gains 3 power with his future? basic move.
    Magus Pyro Soldier has a 50% chance to gain 3 power as well as 25% at an extra turn with his basic.
    Final Frontier Eddie present basic has a 50% chance to generate increased power generation to allies.
    Pretty sure character specifc cosmic talismans such as the Nomad and I think the Pharaoh dogs also help to generate power if you have those.

Then its a matter of using power moves which are relative cheap and ideally give you an extra turn.
    Iron Eddie has a power move which costs 4 and gives an extra turn. I remember I used him to complete the achievement.
    W. Rocket Dog has a power move that costs 3 and gives an extra turn.
    W. Bomber boy power move cost 4 and gives back 3, with a chance at an extra turn.
    A. Corrupt Ox and W. Desert Warrior power moves costs 4 and gives an extra turn.
    Virus Eddie has a power move that costs 4 and gives an extra turn.
    Run to the Hills Eddie has 2 power moves costing 3 and 4 that both give an extra turn.

Combining with talisman builds to ensure you survive but not wipe the opposition out too quickly either so you can do the 10 moves. I remember it being tricky back when it came out but there are more talisman options available these days which should help make it a bit easier.
    Energy talismans steals 3 power, power talismans can generate power when it.
    Frontier should make you pretty tanky while also help keep damage lower.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 03-19-2020 at 02:12 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.