Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soulreaper Clan

OS
    Android

Soulreaper Clan

A horde of ancient Wraiths that haunt the Valley of Beasts, harvesting arcane energies and devouring the souls of unwary travelers...

Name:  Soulreaper Clan II.jpg
Views: 3969
Size:  133.1 KB

From beyond Death's horizon came the Soulreaper. A clan of forgotten spirits, who wander the cosmos, compelled towards mystical artifacts and knowledge.
    For ages, they have lurked in the shadows, where mortals fear to tread. Consuming the lifeforce of any and all that crossed their path...

Their quest had brought them to the Valley of Beasts, the location of a Soul Shard containing the most powerful and unholy beings of this realm.
    They conquered frontiers and plundered dungeons in their relentless efforts - twisted by their experiences to obtain mastery of this talisman.

Now, a multitude of clans have descended upon the valley. Allies, adversaries, and rogues, all seeking the ultimate prize.
    Only by combining their forces would the Soulreaper realize their full potential...

Sunioj...
    Blazpheme-5782, Member of Soulreaper Clan

OS
    Android
    Soulreaper Clan was founded on Day One of the Clans launch. I initially formed it so that myself, and First Officer Diana, could participate in the new features. I had minimal expectations, but the clan had filled completely before Day One was complete.

Being a long-time player myself, I browsed through members' teams and got a sense of the time and effort they had spent (which characters they had maxed-out, their class varieties, their number of sneaky talismans). There was an interesting mix that had joined us. A few newer players, some fairly experienced players, even names I recognized from eons ago when the arena was unspoiled ground.

As the weeks trudged on, there was not a lot to do but collect our daily tribute. A couple of members inexplicably left, and a couple were exiled due to their apparent lack of being able to do the single task we had available as a clan. Then I left things alone for a bit - there was no point in making any blind decisions until there was actually some clan activity.

When the chat became available, a number of members sounded off with greetings and shared a bit about themselves. I was intrigued to find that we had personnel from at least 4 different continents: North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. The general vibe was enthusiastic, but not grandiose - a good balance that fits my approach to the game overall.

The first actual event was an eye opener. Granted, it was an arena event (and not everyone is a huge fan of that place), but we fell short in reaching a few of the tasks by a noticeable amount. Being consistently down by 2-3 members did not help matters, so I decided that it was time to start recruiting. To have a bit of fun with it, I created a bit of a story-within-a-story to enhance the experience...

We are looking for daily players who have solid teams with decent variety. A good grasp of all aspects of the game is helpful, but not top priority at this point. Most importantly, this is a team - so we need team players to help out whenever, wherever, and however you can. Only together can we be strong...
    Last edited by Blazpheme; 03-16-2020 at 09:28 AM.

OS
    Android
    Hail, Soulreaper Clan!!!

At the start of this we were just looking for peeps that would play/contribute each day.

As of the first Arena event Blazpheme and I embarked on a suicide run (blues) and I managed to count 411 arena battles for myself and about 389 for Blazpheme.

What I want to say, is that we have you!!! We are dedicated to our clan and are working to help with all that we can do.

To all you great players and even new players---- do not give up!!! ��

We expect that you have a life and cannot dedicate yourself completely to our horde.. We just ask that you try!!!!

Much love to you all!!!!!!

P.S. Our sigil kicks n F**King Ass

1st officer Soulreaper Clan
    Last edited by Diana; 03-20-2020 at 05:05 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Looks totally awesome 🤘🏻 and I enjoyed reading the thread.
    Wish you all the best and good luck for recruiting members, fellows 👍🏻.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Thank you, Caesar Good luck to you and your clan as well ! \m/

OS
    iOS
    Thx Diana. If you or blazpheme need any help don’t hesitate to ask 🤘🏻.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Am I the only one who cannot reach the Clan? Something strange is happening to the game since April, 1st. Yesterday I got unlimited sands of time and hundreds of soul shards which couldn't be turned into souls, and today I've got this: Attachment 8093

OS
    Android
    Clans Temporarily Disabled. There really should have been an in-game pop-up explaining this, but you can read about it here: (link).

My hands are tied like everyone else. Nothing we can do but wait until this quarantine is lifted...

OS
    Android
    Hi clan! They didn t open the clans yet but they openned clans events for some hours.

OS
    Android
    There really should have been an in-game pop-up explaining this to players, but you can read about it (here)

The challenges are not legit - the devs are testing for bugs. Do not waste your essence right now. Stay tuned...