OS
    iOS

Updates from the News Frontier - March 19th 2020

Welcome to this week's News Frontier.

It will be a short one this week as myself and the team are hard at work in other areas of the Community, we are working on getting as many of your tickets answered as possible. Please continue to be patient with us while we work through this. If you are missing rewards/fragments/talismans, we will ensure that things are made right. Just as an example, if you would have had enough Grimoire fragments after an event challenge for Live After Death Eddie, but the challenge didn’t give you the fragments. We will be able to add the Fragments or even the missing character, even if the event and character are completed.

What I am trying to say is, we really appreciate your patience with us while we work through these tickets. It is going to take us some time to get through them all.

Virus Eddie is Innocent

I hope you are all keeping safe and taking all necessary precautions to continue to keep safe with the COVID-19 virus effecting the world.

Giveaway time

Check out our current giveaway here - https://gleam.io/iLNg3/legacy-of-the...merch-giveaway

Live After Death Eddie Spotlight

If you haven’t seen it already, check out our Live After Death Eddie Spotlight!

http://bit.ly/2U1JHGf

That’s about it from me today, I know there was not a lot to announce today. Until next week.

Signing off…

Ceeg

OS
    Android
    Same as last time. Don't bother with these pointless posts. Work on that backlog of CS tickets. The time it took to write this you probably could have answered 5 tickets (given the amount of effort you've put in to answering mine)
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    We need a better talisman system......

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Virus Eddie is Innocent
    And Beelzebub?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Same as last time. Don't bother with these pointless posts. Work on that backlog of CS tickets. The time it took to write this you probably could have answered 5 tickets (given the amount of effort you've put in to answering mine)
    I have to disagree with you here, even though I said something similar two weeks ago.

Sometimes there's no news and that's alright. Short posts like these are better than nothing at all.
    The fact that they communicate is a good thing and shouldn't be discouraged.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    We need a better talisman system......
    This!
    and thanks for the post, the virus Eddie note gave an hilarious point to the situation :-)

OS
    Android
    I do appreciate keeping in touch with the community, thanks Ceeg! But yes, a better talisman system is long overdue pls even more with the raid introducction! Thks!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    I have to disagree with you here, even though I said something similar two weeks ago.

Sometimes there's no news and that's alright. Short posts like these are better than nothing at all.
    The fact that they communicate is a good thing and shouldn't be discouraged.
    I'm all for communication but posting paragraphs of nothing is wasted time. If we absolutely must have these pointless "no news" posts let them be one sentence and maybe a prompt for us if they're actually going to engage with the player base.

Ceeg himself mentioned the giant backlog of tickets to ignore or brush off. Time would better be spent actually doing that instead of saying you should
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591