Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Towerfall (Gauntlet) - Complete Challenges for Towerfall Talisman + Heroic Fragments

Name:  Towerfall_Gauntlet_Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1332
Size:  358.8 KB

Complete specific challenges in the Gauntlet for valuable rewards!

From now until March 29th at 5PM PT, complete event challenges in the Gauntlet to earn rewards such as Heroic Legendary Fragments, Warrior Souls, Ironite, new Towerfall Talisman Fragments and more!

500 Towerfall Talisman Fragments = 1 Towerfall Talisman Soul

The Towerfall Talisman Soul is a unique Soul with contents that will change with every Towerfall event (similar to Talisman Evolution Souls!).

Summon these Souls to earn a T2 Gold Cosmic Talismans with a special set effect!

At this time, all Towerfall Talisman Souls are guaranteed to summon a Gold Cosmic Talisman with the ability to grant the Penance set bonus! This set bonus gives the Talisman wearer a 35% Chance to inflict Passive Disable on up to 2 enemies for 2 turns every turn.

Note: It doesn’t matter when you earned the soul; the Talisman you will earn is determined when you open the soul, so saved up souls and fragments will change what they can give over time!

Finally, we have a few deals available to help your Warriors survive the battles ahead!

• We have 2 Warrior Gauntlet Packs on offer in our Limited Offers store in the Cosmos! The Warrior Soul Pack provides Ironite, 5⭐Red XP Shards, Mercenary Fragments, Rare Warrior Souls and a Warrior Legendary Soul to fill in and power up your team! The Warrior Talisman Pack provides Ironite, 5⭐Red XP Runes, Skill Shards and a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with the Necropolis set-effect!
    • Grab the Towerfall Cosmic Pack! Each pack contains 1 T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Thief set-effect, Cosmic XP Runes, Tier 1 Evo Runes as well as some Ironite and Gold!
    • Grab a Towerfall Talisman Soul Fragment Pack ! If you are having trouble completing event challenges to earn these fragments, this pack is for you!
    Last edited by Kaz_LOTB; 03-16-2020 at 01:54 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Has the Thief % been altered for the cosmic? I recently tried the standard Thief set and found it almost NEVER actually fired.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    didn't recieve rewards for gauntlet

OS
    Android
    Why do the towerfall fragments look EXACTLY like clan fragments? I don't have colour blindness or a vision impairment but even I am gonna have to double or triple check to make sure they are the right ones.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Why do the towerfall fragments look EXACTLY like clan fragments? I don't have colour blindness or a vision impairment but even I am gonna have to double or triple check to make sure they are the right ones.
    You Summoned? I'm trying to keep lighthearted about this but come the eff on. It's official the design team definitely doesn't give a shit nor does it know more than a few colours.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    I keep scrolling up and down - How is there no monthly event frags in this at all? Where are we supposed to get our frags for LAD Eddie? Could we please get some guidance as to how many more frags we might be getting from the other events? By my calc, we had 4 events which might give ~10k. Now with less, Im wondering if its reasonable to expect the same amount of event frags as last month?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Towerfall frags look EXACTLY like Clan legendary soul frags. (the Towerfall Soul looks EXACTLY like a Clan Epic soul which looks EXACTLY like the Gold Medal Soul)

Mercenary frags look EXACTLY like W CotD frags which look EXACTLY like Charlotte frags.

Gunnr Valhalla Maiden frags look EXACTLY like Rare Gunner frags.

Grimoire frags look EXACTY like Blizzard Soul frags.

New frags are great, but please put a little more effort into the artwork used for new frags. It is not helpful to have several items which all LOOK the same.

----------------

And it is very odd that there are no Grimoire frags for these event rewards.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-16-2020 at 02:23 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

And it is very odd that there are no Grimoire frags for these event rewards.
    Particularly if the BNW and LOL events require lots of grinding as I expect. Bit hard to grind in those events and Raven's Altar at the same time.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I think I've written these down correctly. Not a fan of all those talisman-wearing challenges, some of those sets are rather hard to acquire, but if it really does work like the rotating Evolution Talismans, we'll be able to save whatever fragments we end up with for the next Towerfall event.

Name:  NN-Towerfall.PNG
Views: 575
Size:  46.8 KB

Where to find those talismans:
    Penance (2-set) - Gangland Dungeon. A cosmic is available in the Towerfall Soul, but you need the talis to get the soul, so not much help there.
    Dominance (3-set) - Necropolis fight in the Mayan Dungeon. Cosmics have been available in the event store previously.
    Necropolis (3-set) - PvP store for 700 IC each. Also in the Pop-up Offer "Warrior Talisman Pack" as a cosmic.
    Redemption (3-set) - FC store, 250 FC each. A cosmic was available during the Slaughtered Daughter event this month.
    Orbit (6-set) - Past Events & Store only.

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Particularly if the BNW and LOL events require lots of grinding as I expect. Bit hard to grind in those events and Raven's Altar at the same time.
    The MegaEventFragment/SoT ratio tends to be better in the limited events, such as the recent Slaughtered Daughter event, than in the unlimited Raven/Airstrip option. You (likely/hopefully) will be better off doing whatever the BNW/LOL challenges are than if you spent the same SoT/Ironite in Raven's.

The Event store is currently offering a 5x "Towerfall Fragment Pack" for 100 Ironite, but it doesn't say how many fragments it contains?
    Last edited by Azagthor; 03-16-2020 at 06:24 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Penance, Dominance, Necropolis, Redemption - we can grind or buy for ingame money
    Orbit - i think it will be added in store for real money((
    John-2692