Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Luck’s Gambit (Brave New World) - Battle for Clover Talismans and Awakening Material

Name:  Lucks-Gambit-Event-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 4042
Size:  324.3 KB

Test your luck and battle in Brave New World for rare rewards.

From now until March 23rd at 5PM PDT, complete event challenges to earn rewards such as Grimoire Soul Fragments, seasonal Clover Talismans, Awakening Materials and more!

Clover Talismans are green talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to increase the Accuracy of all your allies by +25% in battle until they die. These talismans will also remove up to 3 Negative Effects, including Silver Effects, from the wearer, grant Cleanse for 2 turns and Heal a random ally for each negative effect removed at the start of your turn.

Grimoire Fragments are the event currency of our overarching Nameless Nights event that is running through March.

Trade your Grimoire Fragments in the Mega Store for rare rewards including 5* Live After Death Eddie.

You can learn more about this featured event in the Nameless Nights event post here!

Stock up on Gold and St. Patrick’s Day themed packs in the Event Store.

• All Ferryman Gold is currently on sale!
    • Get the Lucky Talisman Combo Pack. This pack comes with 1 T2 Red Cosmic Talismans with the Clover set effect, and full sets of Greed and Fortune Talismans! This package also comes with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Cosmic Evo Materials, as a one-time only offer!
    • Get a new 4* Gunner and Sentinel character! The Pot of Gold Pack includes Sentinel Epic, Gunner Epic and Talisman Gold Red Souls, along with Gold and Green evo materials to power up your team.
    • Get more Clover Talismans! If you’re having trouble completing a set, we have a Clover Finisher pack available in store (500 Ironite gets you 1 Clover Talismans!). Also, if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an in-app purchase.

OS
    Android
    Here are the event challenges and rewards. Pretty straight forward, most 'complicated' part will be the deathless 200 GoF X runs. Unless I've made a mistake somewhere, there are only 2850 Grimoire fragments this time around?

Name:  NN-LucksGambit.PNG
Views: 1399
Size:  28.7 KB

Where to find those talismans:
    FORTUNE = Powerslave frontier dungeon.
    GREED = Beelzebub's Eternity Dungeon level.
    CLOVER = Current event rewards.
    All three sets can also be purchased directly from the event store.
    Last edited by Azagthor; 03-18-2020 at 07:39 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    thanks for another event spreadsheat, though for me personally finding the toons that have those effects will be more complicated for me than the 200 win on x
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    This event shows how poor the drop rate for the talisman key is... over 75 runs in GOFX and not one single key.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Teams.... Anyone got good ideas? Just collating from deathbat:

Sentinel
    Inv: Pharaoh/POM/AoS/Crimean/Alf/Icarus (P)/Shinobi/ingami dog(P)
    Def Up: Pharaoh/All General(P)/Allied BB(P)/Necro/Banshee/Pharaoh Bird/Soulless Demon/Undead Guardian
    Def Down: Breeg/Anubis
    Bleed: Football/savage reaper/werewolf

Breeg (Greed) / Alliance General (Greed) / Ingami / Icarus (Fortune) = This closes out sentinel, talisman & Def Up challenges (and close on Def Down)

Gunner
    Inv: Gangland/Hallowed/Tailgunner/CotD/Xmas Ghost/LoL/Werewolf
    Def Up: DD/Navigator/Football/Tailgunner/Irigami Dog/Mintaur(P)/Onyx Son
    Def Down: Aces/Angel/Ganglang/Hallowed/Navigator/Soldier/Tailgunner/Sandworm
    Bleed: Football/Gangland/Lone Star/possessed machine gun

Gangland / LoL / Whatever to finish off gunner, then top up wherever needed
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 03-17-2020 at 01:04 PM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Teams.... Anyone got good ideas? Just collating from deathbat:

Sentinel
    Inv: Pharaoh/POM/AoS/Crimean/Alf/Icarus (P)/Shinobi/ingami dog(P)
    Def Up: Pharaoh/All General(P)/Allied BB(P)/Necro/Banshee/Pharaoh Bird/Soulless Demon/Undead Guardian
    Def Down: Breeg/Anubis
    Bleed: Football/savage reaper/werewolf

Gunner
    Inv: Gangland/Hallowed/Tailgunner/CotD/Xmas Ghost/LoL/Werewolf
    Def Up: DD/Navigator/Football/Tailgunner/Irigami Dog/Mintaur(P)/Onyx Son
    Def Down: Aces/Angel/Ganglang/Hallowed/Navigator/Soldier/Tailgunner/Sandworm
    Bleed: Football/Ganglang/Lone Star/possessed machine gun
    I think a good choice for defense up / down and invincibility at the same time is The wicker Man with steel talismans, but unfortunately, you can't achieve the gunner or sentinel achievement together.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    I think a good choice for defense up / down and invincibility at the same time is The wicker Man with steel talismans, but unfortunately, you can't achieve the gunner or sentinel achievement together.
    Yeah good point. Same bleed can probs be finished quickly with wicker wolf Im sure.

Am going to use the teams above I think until I dont need to use sentinel/gunner anymore then look to finish off whatever
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    The best choise for invincibility is alchemy talisman set
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    thanks for another event spreadsheat, though for me personally finding the toons that have those effects will be more complicated for me than the 200 win on x
    Maybe this help you:
    http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/p...e-negative-en/

OS
    Android
    I'm using a gunner team on Garden of Fear -
    Hallowed with viper (def down/bleed)
    G. Minotaur with space (Def up)
    G. Lilith (fortune)
    Osiris (greed)

After just 17 runs I am well on my way to completing all challenges except invincibility, with bleed and def up already done. I think hallowed is alternating between wide arc? to get def down and his fury and that so means his power move to gain invincibility isn't being used. I'll swap Minotaur for someone with Steel talismans. Then just Sentinel and remaining runs for 200 GoF and Clover talismans needed.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 03-17-2020 at 11:41 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.